Import now! An analysis of market-share voluntary import expansions (VIEs)
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Kreinin, Mordechai E, 1990. "An Analysis of Import Expansion Policies," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(1), pages 99-108, January.
- Reitzes, James D. & Grawe, Oliver R., 1994. "Market-share quotas," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3-4), pages 431-447, May.
- Krishna, Kala, 1989.
"Trade restrictions as facilitating practices,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 251-270, May.
- Greaney, T., 1993. "Import Now! An Analysis of Voluntary Import Expansions (VIEs) to Increase U.S. Market Shares in Japan," Working Papers 343, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ries, John C, 1993. "Windfall Profits and Vertical Relationships: Who Gained in the Japanese Auto Industry from VERs?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 259-76, September.
- Ethier, Wilfred J & Horn, Henrik, 1996.
"Results-Oriented Trade Policy,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 17-39, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:40:y:1996:i:1-2:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.