Welfare losses in Canadian manufacturing under alternative oligopoly regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew F. Newman & Patrick Legros, 2011. "Incomplete Contracts and Industrial Organization: A Survey," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-036, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1998.
"What Determines Welfare Losses From Oligopoly Power In The Food And Tobacco Industries?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 27(2), October.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Lopez, Rigoberto A., 1998. "What Determines Welfare Losses from Oligopoly Power in the Food and Tobacco Industries?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(02), pages 258-265, October.
- Rigoberto A. López & Elena López & Carmen Liron-Espana, 2009. "When is concentration beneficial? Evidence from U.S. manufacturing," Alcamentos 0901, Universidad de Alcalá, Departamento de Economía..
- Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1998. "Determinants of allocative efficiency losses from oligopoly power," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 61-72.
- Sanjib Bhuyan & Rigoberto A. Lopez, 1998. "Oligopoly Power and Allocative Efficiency in US Food and Tobacco Industries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 434-442.
- Azzam, Azzeddine M. & Schroeter, John R., 1991.
"Implications Of Increased Regional Concentration And Oligopsonistic Coordination In The Beef Packing Industry,"
Western Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1991. "Implications of Increased Regional Concentration and Oligopsonistic Coordination in the Beef Packing Industry," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11109, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jindec:v:65:y:2017:i:1:p:194-213 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anthony N. Rezitis & Maria A. Kalantzi, 2016. "Evaluating the state of competition and the welfare losses in the Greek manufacturing sector: an extended Hall–Roeger approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(4), pages 1275-1302, June.
- Rigoberto Lopez & Elena Lopez & Carmen Lirón-España, 2014. "Who Benefits from Industrial Concentration? Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 303-317, September.
- Holloway, Garth J., 1995. "Conjectural Variations With Fewer Apologies," Working Papers 225880, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rezitis Anthony & Kalantzi Maria, 2012. "Measuring Market Power and Welfare Losses in the Greek Food and Beverages Manufacturing Industry," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-33, April.
- Connor, John M. & Peterson, Everett B., 1994. "New Estimates Of Welfare And Consumer Losses In U.S. Food Manufacturing," Working Papers 116120, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Rezitis, Anthony N. & Kalantzi, Maria A., 2011. "Measuring market power in the Greek food and beverages manufacturing industry," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114809, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:7:y:1989:i:2:p:257-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.