Upstream market power and product line differentiation in retailing
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caillaud, Bernard & Rey, Patrick, 1995.
"Strategic aspects of vertical delegation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 421-431, April.
- CHAMPSAUR, Paul & ROCHET, Jean-Charles, .
CORE Discussion Papers RP
854, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gilbert, Richard J & Matutes, Carmen, 1993.
"Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 223-40, September.
- Richard J. Gilbert and Carmen Matutes., 1989. "Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation," Economics Working Papers 89-103, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Matutes, Carmen, 1989. "Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1nr3k6nk, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Brander, James A & Eaton, Jonathan, 1984.
"Product Line Rivalry,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 323-34, June.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1996. "Product line competition in vertically differentiated markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 389-414, May.
- Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Equilibrium Product Lines: Competing Head-to-Head May Be Less Competitive," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 740-55, September.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- McAfee, R Preston & Schwartz, Marius, 1994. "Opportunism in Multilateral Vertical Contracting: Nondiscrimination, Exclusivity, and Uniformity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 210-30, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:24:y:2006:i:2:p:319-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.