Regulating an oligopoly with unknown costs
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1992.
"Regulation by Duopoly,"
IDEI Working Papers
20, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kihlstrom, R. & Vives, X., 1989.
"Collusion By Asymmetricaly Informed Firms,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
125-89, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Baron, David P & Myerson, Roger B, 1982.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Costs,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 911-930, July.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E.M., 1987.
"Regulating a Monopolist with Unknown Demand,"
225923, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Palfrey, Thomas R & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1989.
"Mechanism Design with Incomplete Information: A Solution to the Implementation Problem,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 668-691, June.
- Palfrey, Thomas R. & Srivastava, Sanjay., 1987. "Mechanism Design with Incomplete Information: A Solution to the Implementation Problem," Working Papers 658, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- James J. Anton & Paul J. Gertler, 2004. "Regulation, Local Monopolies and Spatial Competition," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 115-141, 03.
- Asher Wolinsky, 1993. "Regulation of Duopoly Under Asymmetric Information: Prices VS Quantities," Discussion Papers 1061, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Cremer, Jacques & McLean, Richard P, 1985. "Optimal Selling Strategies under Uncertainty for a Discriminating Monopolist When Demands Are Interdependent," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 345-361, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:18:y:2000:i:5:p:813-825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.