The strategic choice of union-oligopoly bargaining agenda
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christofides, L.N., 1989.
"Non-Nested Tests Of Efficient Bargain And Labour Demand Models,"
1989-7, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Christofides, Louis N., 1990. "Non-nested tests of efficient bargain and labour demand models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 91-96, January.
- A. Jorge Padilla & Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado, 1996.
"Wage Bargaining in Industries with Market Power,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 535-564, December.
- A. Jorge Padilla & Samuel Bentolila & Juan J. Dolado, 1996. "Wage Bargaining in Industries with Market Power," Working Papers 9616, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Padilla, Atilano Jorge, 1994. "Wage Bargaining in Industries with Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bughin, Jacques, 1996. "Trade Unions and Firms' Product Market Power," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 289-307, September.
- Bughin, J., 1995. "Contractual union-firm agreements and the theory of the firm under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 409-415, December.
- Bughin, Jacques & Vannini, Stefano, 1995. "Strategic direct investment under unionized oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 127-145, March.
- McDonald, Ian M & Solow, Robert M, 1981. "Wage Bargaining and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 896-908, December.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1989. "Wage premia, price-cost margins and bargaining power in Belgian manufacturing," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 169-180, January.
- Fung, K. C., 1989. "Unemployment, profit-sharing and Japan's economic success," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 783-796, April.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Martin, Christopher, 1992. "Margins, concentration, unions and the business cycle : Theory and evidence for Britain," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 611-632, December.
- Conyon, M & Machin, Stephen, 1991. "The Determination of Profit Margins in UK Manufacturing," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 569-82, June.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1993. "Unions and Wages in Public and Private Firms: A Game-Theoretic Analysis," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 457-69, July.
- Dowrick, Steve, 1990. "The relative profitability of Nash bargaining on the labour demand curve or the contract curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 121-125, June.
- Maria Paz Espinosa & Changyong Rhee, 1989. "Efficient Wage Bargaining as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 565-588.
- Dobson, Paul W., 1994. "Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:17:y:1999:i:7:p:1029-1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.