Impact of TQM and organizational learning on innovation performance in the high-tech industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Lok & Richard Y. Hung & Paul Walsh & Paul Wang & John Crawford, 2005. "An Integrative Framework for Measuring the Extent to which Organizational Variables Influence the Success of Process Improvement Programmes," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(7), pages 1357-1381, November.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1983. "Technological Change and Market Structure: An Empirical Study," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 205-209, May.
- David J. Teece & Gary Pisano & Amy Shuen, 1997. "Dynamic capabilities and strategic management," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(7), pages 509-533, August.
- Inkpen, Andrew, 1998. "Learning, knowledge acquisition, and strategic alliances," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 223-229, April.
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Wenpin Tsai, 2000. "Social capital, strategic relatedness and the formation of intraorganizational linkages," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(9), pages 925-939, September.
- Michael J. Tippins & Ravipreet S. Sohi, 2003. "IT competency and firm performance: is organizational learning a missing link?," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 745-761, August.
- Henry Mintzberg & James A. Waters, 1985. "Of strategies, deliberate and emergent," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 257-272, July.
- Nick Bontis & Mary M. Crossan & John Hulland, 2002. "Managing An Organizational Learning System By Aligning Stocks and Flows," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 437-469, June.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & David L. Deeds, 2004. "Exploration and exploitation alliances in biotechnology: a system of new product development," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 201-221, March.
- Ledyard Tucker & Charles Lewis, 1973. "A reliability coefficient for maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Kathleen R. Conner & C. K. Prahalad, 1996. "A Resource-Based Theory of the Firm: Knowledge Versus Opportunism," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(5), pages 477-501, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ana Villar & César Camisón & Montserrat Boronat, 2007. "Technical Strategic Alliances And Performance: The Mediating Effect Of Knowledge ¿Based Competencies," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dhir, Sanjay & Ongsakul, Viput & Ahmed, Zafar U. & Rajan, Rishabh, 2020. "Integration of knowledge and enhancing competitiveness: A case of acquisition of Zain by Bharti Airtel," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 674-684.
- Sirén, Charlotta & Kohtamäki, Marko, 2016. "Stretching strategic learning to the limit: The interaction between strategic planning and learning," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 653-663.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Johnson, Jean L. & Grewal, Rajdeep, 2008. "Understanding the antecedents of collateral learning in new product alliances," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 192-200.
- Jianyu Zhao & Yining Huang & Xi Xi & Shanshan Wang, 2021. "How knowledge heterogeneity influences business model design: mediating effects of strategic learning and bricolage," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 889-919, June.
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Maria Tereza Alexandre, 2009. "Ambidexterity in Technology Sourcing: The Moderating Role of Absorptive Capacity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4), pages 759-780, August.
- Camisón, César & Forés, Beatriz, 2011. "Knowledge creation and absorptive capacity: The effect of intra-district shared competences," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 66-86, March.
- Hyojung Kim & Namgyoo Park & Jeonghwan Lee, 2014. "How does the second-order learning process moderate the relationship between innovation inputs and outputs of large Korean firms?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 69-103, March.
- Lívia Lopes Barakat & Torben Pedersen & Marcio Amaral-Baptista & Sherban Leornardo Cretoiu & Paulo Bento, 2022. "Too Much of Two Good Things: Explicating the Limited Complementarity Between Drivers of MNC Headquarters’ Absorptive Capacity," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 393-426, June.
- Kuo-Jui Wu & Ching-Jong Liao & Ming-Lang Tseng & Pei-Jay Chou, 2015. "Understanding Innovation for Sustainable Business Management Capabilities and Competencies under Uncertainty," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(10), pages 1-35, October.
- Li, Zhengyu, 2016. "Essays on knowledge sourcing and technological capability : A knowledge structure perspective," Other publications TiSEM b8ff31fc-c57b-4bc3-b5a4-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Petra Andries & Dirk Czarnitzki, 2014.
"Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 21-38, June.
- Andries, Petra & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2012. "Small firm innovation performance and employee involvement," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-013, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mathews, Shane & Bianchi, Constanza & Perks, Keith J. & Healy, Marilyn & Wickramasekera, Rumintha, 2016. "Internet marketing capabilities and international market growth," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 820-830.
- Müller, Dirk, 2010. "Alliance Coordination, Dysfunctions, and the Protection of Idiosyncratic Knowledge in Strategic Learning Alliances," EconStor Preprints 41039, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Chapman, Gary & Lucena, Abel & Afcha, Sergio, 2018. "R&D subsidies & external collaborative breadth: Differential gains and the role of collaboration experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 623-636.
- Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Yang, Baiyin & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & McLean, Gary N. & Kuo, Yu-Ming, 2010. "Dynamic capability: Impact of process alignment and organizational learning culture on performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 285-294, July.
- Encarnación García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & María Teresa Bolívar-Ramos, 2017. "The influence of top management support for ICTs on organisational performance through knowledge acquisition, transfer, and utilisation," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-51, January.
- Duysters, G.M. & Heimeriks, K.H., 2002. "The influence of alliance capabilities on alliance performance: an empirical investigation," Working Papers 02.08, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Franco Maria Battagello & Livio Cricelli & Michele Grimaldi, 2019. "Prioritization of Strategic Intangible Assets in Make/Buy Decisions," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(5), pages 1-25, February.
- Nieves, Julia & Haller, Sabine, 2014. "Building dynamic capabilities through knowledge resources," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 224-232.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation performance Organizational learning Total quality management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:20:y:2011:i:2:p:213-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.