European prices of newly launched reimbursable pharmaceuticals - a pilot study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joakim Ramsberg & Stefan Odeberg & Andreas Engström & Douglas Lundin, 2004. "Examining the quality of health economic analyses submitted to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Board in Sweden," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(4), pages 351-356, November.
- Danzon, Patricia M. & Chao, Li-Wei, 2000. "Cross-national price differences for pharmaceuticals: how large, and why?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 159-195, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garattini, Livio & Motterlini, Nicola & Cornago, Dante, 2008. "Prices and distribution margins of in-patent drugs in pharmacy: A comparison in seven European countries," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 305-313, March.
- Joan Costa-i-Font & Alistair McGuire & Nebibe Varol, 2011.
"Does Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Affect the Adoption of Generic Competition? Evidence from the OECD, 1999-2008,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3441, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costa-i-Font, Joan & Varol, Nebibe & McGuire, Alistair, 2011. "Does pharmaceutical price regulation affect the adoption of generic competition?: evidence from the OECD, 1999-2008," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37537, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aaltonen, Katri & Niemelä, Mikko & Norris, Pauline & Bell, J. Simon & Hartikainen, Sirpa, 2013. "Trends and income related differences in out-of-pocket costs for prescription and over-the-counter medicines in Finland from 1985 to 2006," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 131-140.
- Stephan Eger & Jörg Mahlich, 2014. "Pharmaceutical regulation in Europe and its impact on corporate R&D," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-9, December.
- Lesley Tilson & Bernadette McGowan & Kathleen Bennett & Michael Barry, 2004. "The high cost of medicines in Ireland," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(4), pages 341-344, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:74:y:2005:i:3:p:235-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.