A review of the literature on the economics of noncompliance. Room for methodological improvement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltussen, Rob & Ament, Andre & Leidl, Reiner, 1996. "Making cost assessments based on RCTs more useful to decision-makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 163-183, September.
- Martin J. Buxton & Michael F. Drummond & Ben A. Van Hout & Richard L. Prince & Trevor A. Sheldon & Thomas Szucs & Muriel Vray, 1997. "Modelling in Ecomomic Evaluation: An Unavoidable Fact of Life," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 217-227.
- Helitzer-Allen, Deborah L. & McFarland, Deborah A. & Wirima, Jack J. & Macheso, Allen P., 1993. "Malaria chemoprophylaxis compliance in pregnant women: A cost-effectiveness analysis of alternative interventions," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 403-407, February.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:12:1519-1521_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2007.
"Therapeutic non-adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1185-1204.
- Karine Lamiraud & Pierre-Yves Geoffard, 2006. "Therapeutic non adherence: a rational behavior revealing patient preferences ?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00589121, HAL.
- Pierre-Yves Geoffard & Karine Lamiraud, 2007. "Therapeutic non adherence: A rational behavior revealing patient preferences?," Post-Print halshs-00754193, HAL.
- Katherine Baicker & Sendhil Mullainathan & Joshua Schwartzstein, 2015. "Behavioral Hazard in Health Insurance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(4), pages 1623-1667.
- van Esch, Thamar E.M. & Brabers, Anne E.M. & van Dijk, Christel E. & Gusdorf, Lisette & Groenewegen, Peter P. & de Jong, Judith D., 2017. "Increased cost sharing and changes in noncompliance with specialty referrals in The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 180-188.
- Hiligsmann, Mickaël & Rabenda, Véronique & Bruyère, Olivier & Reginster, Jean-Yves, 2010. "The clinical and economic burden of non-adherence with oral bisphosphonates in osteoporotic patients," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 170-177, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:59:y:2002:i:1:p:65-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.