When should decision-analytic modeling be used in the economic evaluation of health care?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:12:1481-1486_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baltussen, Rob & Ament, Andre & Leidl, Reiner, 1996. "Making cost assessments based on RCTs more useful to decision-makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 163-183, September.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:10:1562-1569_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1987:77:11:1417-1426_6 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schulenburg J.-Matthias Graf von der & Vauth Christoph, 2007. "Nach welchen ökonomischen Methoden sollten Gesundheitsleistungen in Deutschland evaluiert werden? / According to Which Economic Methods Should Health Care Services Become Evaluated in Germany?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 227(5-6), pages 787-806, October.
- Uwe Siebert & Gaby Sroczynski & Jürgen Wasem & Wolfgang Greiner & Ulrike Ravens-Sieberer & Pamela Aidelsburger & Bärbel Kurth & Monika Bullinger & J.-Matthias Schulenburg & John Wong & Siegbert Rossol, 2005. "Using competence network collaboration and decision-analytic modeling to assess the cost-effectiveness of interferon α-2b plus ribavirin as initial treatment of chronic hepatitis C in Germany," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 6(2), pages 112-123, June.
- Theresa Hunger & Petra Schnell-Inderst & Katharina Hintringer & Ruth Schwarzer & Vanadin Seifert-Klauss & Holger Gothe & Jürgen Wasem & Uwe Siebert, 2014. "Health technology assessment of utilization, practice and ethical issues of self-pay services in the German ambulatory health care setting," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 59(1), pages 175-187, February.
- Björn Stollenwerk & Afschin Gandjour & Markus Lüngen & Uwe Siebert, 2013. "Accounting for increased non-target-disease-specific mortality in decision-analytic screening models for economic evaluation," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(6), pages 1035-1048, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:4:y:2003:i:3:p:143-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.