A review of health care models for coronary heart disease interventions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:11:1417-1421_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:1:20-28_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gerard, Karen & Smoker, Irenie & Seymour, Janelle, 1999. "Raising the quality of cost-utility analyses: lessons learnt and still to learn," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 217-238, March.
- Davies, Ruth & Roderick, Paul & Raftery, James, 2003. "The evaluation of disease prevention and treatment using simulation models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 53-66, October.
- Davies, R & Davies, HTO, 1994. "Modelling patient flows and resource provision in health systems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 123-131, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:59:y:2008:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602468 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602230 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHealth care; Model; Decision tree; Markov; Discrete event simulation; Economic evaluation; Coronary heart disease;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:9:y:2006:i:4:p:311-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .