Modelling in Ecomomic Evaluation: An Unavoidable Fact of Life
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warburton, Rebecca Nunn, 2005. "Patient safety -- how much is enough?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 223-232, February.
- Syed Mohiuddin, 2014. "A Systematic and Critical Review of Model-Based Economic Evaluations of Pharmacotherapeutics in Patients with Bipolar Disorder," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 359-372, August.
- Hossein Haji Ali Afzali & Jonathan Karnon & Jodi Gray, 2012. "A proposed model for economic evaluations of major depressive disorder," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 501-510, August.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2012.
"Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 406-439.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Culyer, Anthony J., 2011. "Four decades of health economics through a bibliometric lens," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5829, The World Bank.
- Ziebarth, Deborah, 2016. "Altruistic and economic measurements used for prevention health services: Faith community nursing program," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 72-79.
- Sun-Young Kim & Sue Goldie, 2008. "Cost-Effectiveness Analyses of Vaccination Programmes," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 191-215, March.
- Grieve, Richard & Hutton, John & Green, Colin, 2003. "Selecting methods for the prediction of future events in cost-effectiveness models: a decision-framework and example from the cardiovascular field," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 311-324, June.
- Cookson, Richard & Hutton, John, 2003. "Regulating the economic evaluation of pharmaceuticals and medical devices: a European perspective," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 167-178, February.
- Freemantle, Nick, 1999. "Does the UK National Health Service need a fourth hurdle for pharmaceutical reimbursement to encourage the more efficient prescribing of pharmaceuticals?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 255-265, March.
- An Tran-Duy & Annelies Boonen & Wietske Kievit & Piet Riel & Mart Laar & Johan Severens, 2014. "Modelling Outcomes of Complex Treatment Strategies Following a Clinical Guideline for Treatment Decisions in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 32(10), pages 1015-1028, October.
- van Os, Nicole & Niessen, Louis W. & Bilo, Henk J. G. & Casparie, Anton F. & van Hout, Ben A., 2000. "Diabetes nephropathy in the Netherlands: a cost effectiveness analysis of national clinical guidelines," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 135-147, April.
- Cleemput, Irina & Kesteloot, Katrien & DeGeest, Sabina, 2002. "A review of the literature on the economics of noncompliance. Room for methodological improvement," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 65-94, January.
- Cannon, Jeffrey W. & Mueller, Ute A. & Hornbuckle, Janet & Larson, Ann & Simmer, Karen & Newnham, John P. & Doherty, Dorota A., 2013. "Economic implications of poor access to antenatal care in rural and remote Western Australian Aboriginal communities: An individual sampling model of pregnancy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(2), pages 313-324.
- Afschin Gandjour & Amiram Gafni, 2013. "Internal validation of models with several interventions," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(6), pages 901-909, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:6:y:1997:i:3:p:217-227. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .