Public procurement of health technologies in Greece in an era of economic crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cappellaro, Giulia & Fattore, Giovanni & Torbica, Aleksandra, 2009. "Funding health technologies in decentralized systems: A comparison between Italy and Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 313-321, October.
- Dylst, Pieter & Vulto, Arnold & Simoens, Steven, 2011. "Tendering for outpatient prescription pharmaceuticals: What can be learned from current practices in Europe?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 146-152, July.
- Elias Mossialos & Sara Allin & Konstantina Davaki, 2005. "Analysing the Greek health system: a tale of fragmentation and inertia," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages 151-168.
- Schreyögg, Jonas & Bäumler, Michael & Busse, Reinhard, 2009. "Balancing adoption and affordability of medical devices in Europe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 218-224, October.
- Sorenson, Corinna & Kanavos, Panos, 2011. "Medical technology procurement in Europe: A cross-country comparison of current practice and policy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 43-50, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Callea, Giuditta & Armeni, Patrizio & Marsilio, Marta & Jommi, Claudio & Tarricone, Rosanna, 2017. "The impact of HTA and procurement practices on the selection and prices of medical devices," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 89-95.
- Simou, Effie & Koutsogeorgou, Eleni, 2014. "Effects of the economic crisis on health and healthcare in Greece in the literature from 2009 to 2013: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 111-119.
- Goranitis, Ilias & Siskou, Olga & Liaropoulos, Lycourgos, 2014. "Health policy making under information constraints: An evaluation of the policy responses to the economic crisis in Greece," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 279-284.
- Simona Baldi & Davide Vannoni, 2014.
"The Impact of Centralization, Corruption and Institutional Quality on Procurement Prices: An Application to Pharmaceutical Purchasing in Italy,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
379, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Simona Baldi & Davide Vannoni, 2015. "The Impact of Centralization, Corruption and Institutional Quality on Procurement Prices: An Application to Pharmaceutical Purchasing in Italy," Working papers 029, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical devices; Pharmaceuticals; Procurement; EPY; Economic crisis; Greece;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:109:y:2013:i:1:p:7-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.