Evaluating Factors of Small and Medium Hospitality Enterprises Business Failure: a conceptual approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. L. Ebi, 2007. "Towards an Early Warning System for Heat Events," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 729-744, July.
- Bucevska, Vesna, 2011. "An anaylsis of financial crisis by an early warning system model: The Case of the EU candidate countries," Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), Prague Development Center (PRADEC), vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Ifanti, Amalia A. & Argyriou, Andreas A. & Kalofonou, Foteini H. & Kalofonos, Haralabos P., 2013. "Financial crisis and austerity measures in Greece: Their impact on health promotion policies and public health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 8-12.
- Korol, Tomasz, 2013. "Early warning models against bankruptcy risk for Central European and Latin American enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 22-30.
- Mensah, Ishmael & Dei Mensah, Rebecca, 2018. "Effects of Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction on Repurchase Intention in Restaurants on University of Cape Coast Campus," MPRA Paper 88449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Hui & Sun, Jie, 2012. "Forecasting business failure: The use of nearest-neighbour support vectors and correcting imbalanced samples – Evidence from the Chinese hotel industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 622-634.
- Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick & Stasinopoulos, Dionysis & Kapetaneas, Nikolaos & Polyzos, Nikolaos, 2013. "Public procurement of health technologies in Greece in an era of economic crisis," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 7-13.
- Gémar, Germán & Moniche, Laura & Morales, Antonio J., 2016. "Survival analysis of the Spanish hotel industry," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 428-438.
- Christofides, Charis & Eicher, Theo S. & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2016.
"Did established Early Warning Signals predict the 2008 crises?,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 103-114.
- Theo S. Eicher & Charis Christofides & Chris Papageorgiou, 2012. "Did Established Early Warning Signals Predict the 2008 Crises?," Working Papers UWEC-2012-05, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- du Jardin, Philippe, 2015. "Bankruptcy prediction using terminal failure processes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 286-303.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- Küçükaltan, Ebru Günlü & Pirnar, Ige, 2016. "Competitiveness factors of a tourism destination and impact on residents’ quality of life: The case of Cittaslow-Seferihisar," MPRA Paper 77464, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Apr 2016.
- Zigraiova, Diana & Jakubik, Petr, 2015. "Systemic event prediction by an aggregate early warning system: An application to the Czech Republic," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 553-576.
- Kimmel, Randall K. & Thornton, John H. & Bennett, Sara E., 2016. "Can statistics-based early warning systems detect problem banks before markets?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 190-216.
- Athina Nella & Evangelos Christou, 2016.
"Extending tourism marketing: Implications for targeting the senior tourists' segment,"
- Nella, Athina & Christou, Evangelos, 2016. "Extending tourism marketing: Implications for targeting the senior tourists’ segment," MPRA Paper 77468, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2016.
- Zafiropoulos, Kostas & Vrana, Vasiliki & Antoniadis, Konstantinos, 2015. "Use of twitter and Facebook by top European museums," MPRA Paper 77408, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Nov 2015.
- Vlasic, Dubravka & Poldrugovac, Katarina & Jankovic, Sandra, 2019. "The Competitive pricing in marina business: Exploring relative price position and price fluctuation," MPRA Paper 93519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meyer, Paul A & Pifer, Howard W, 1970. "Prediction of Bank Failures," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 853-868, September.
- Valeri, Marco, 2015. "Networking and cooperation practices in the Italian tourism business," MPRA Paper 77465, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2016.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula, 2017. "Modelling the impact of social media influencers on behavioural intentions of millennials: The case of tourism in rural areas in Greece," MPRA Paper 87916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chatzigeorgiou, Chryssoula & Christou, Evangelos & Simeli, Ioanna, 2017. "Delegate satisfaction from conference service quality and its impact on future behavioural intentions," MPRA Paper 93933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polyzos, Nikolaos & Karanikas, Haralampos & Thireos, Eleftherios & Kastanioti, Catherine & Kontodimopoulos, Nick, 2013. "Reforming reimbursement of public hospitals in Greece during the economic crisis: Implementation of a DRG system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 14-22.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Failure; Metric; Micro SMTEs;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CFN-2019-05-27 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-SBM-2019-05-27 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TUR-2019-05-27 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:93997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.