The stock return effect of political risk event on foreign joint ventures: evidence from the Tiananmen Square Incident
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yaron Brook & Robert Hendershott & Darrell Lee, 1998. "The Gains from Takeover Deregulation: Evidence from the End of Interstate Banking Restrictions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(6), pages 2185-2204, December.
- Gupta, Atul, et al, 1991. "Gains from Corporate Multinationalism: Evidence from the China Experience," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(3), pages 387-407, August.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Hess, Patrick, 1981. "Day of the Week Effects and Asset Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 579-596, October.
- Douglas Nigh, 1985. "The Effect of Political Events on United States Direct Foreign Investment: A Pooled Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Mikkelson, Wayne H. & Partch, M. Megan, 1986. "Valuation effects of security offerings and the issuance process," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 31-60.
- Michael A. Fröhls & Art Keown & Mark McNabb & John Martin, 1998. "Growth opportunities, corporate governance and the market value of multinational joint ventures," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 13-30.
- Yigang Pan, 1996. "Influences on Foreign Equity Ownership Level in Joint Ventures in China," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Gupta, Atul & Misra, Lalatendu, 2000. "The Value of Experiential Learning by Organizations: Evidence from International Joint Ventures," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 23(1), pages 77-102, Spring.
- Haiyang Chen & Michael Y. Hu & Joseph C. P. Shieh, 1991. "The Wealth Effect of International Joint Ventures: The Case of U.S. Investment in China," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 20(4), Winter.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:14:y:2003:i:1:p:49-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.