The Value of Experiential Learning by Organizations: Evidence from International Joint Ventures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pennacchi, George G, 1988.
" Loan Sales and the Cost of Bank Capital,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 43(2), pages 375-396, June.
- George Pennacchi, "undated". "Loan Sales and the Cost of Bank Capital," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 07-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- George Pennacchi, "undated". "Loan Sales and the Cost of Bank Capital," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 7-87, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1996. "The Finance-Growth Nexus: Evidence from Bank Branch Deregulation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 639-670.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Samolyk, Katherine A., 1995.
"Loan sales as a response to market-based capital constraints,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 627-646, June.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Katherine A. Samolyk, 1993. "Loan sales as a response to market-based capital constraints," Working Paper 9313, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jayaratne, Jith & Strahan, Philip E, 1998. "Entry Restrictions, Industry Evolution, and Dynamic Efficiency: Evidence from Commercial Banking," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(1), pages 239-273, April.
- Haubrich, Joseph G & Thomson, James B, 1996.
"Loan Sales, Implicit Contracts, and Bank Structure,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting,
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 137-162, September.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & James B. Thomson & Raghuram G. Rajan & ary, 1993. "Loan sales, implicit contracts, and bank structure," Proceedings 416, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph G. Haubrich & James B. Thomson, 1993. "Loan sales, implicit contracts, and bank structure," Working Paper 9307, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Gorton, Gary B. & Pennacchi, George G., 1995.
"Banks and loan sales Marketing nonmarketable assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Gary Gorton & George Pennacchi, 1990. "Banks and Loan Sales: Marketing Non-Marketable Assets," NBER Working Papers 3551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebecca Demsetz, 1993. "Recent trends in commercial bank loan sales," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Win, pages 75-78.
- Demsetz, Rebecca S & Strahan, Philip E, 1997. "Diversification, Size, and Risk at Bank Holding Companies," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 300-313, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha, P.A.M.F.V., 2005. "The value of cooperation : Studies on the performance outcomes of interorganizational alliances," Other publications TiSEM 59466e6c-1920-461e-b5e9-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan & Lai, Jung-Ho, 2008. "The effect of alliance experience and intellectual capital on the value creation of international strategic alliances," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 298-316, April.
- Ma, Yulong & Sun, Huey-Lian & Tang, Alex P., 2003. "The stock return effect of political risk event on foreign joint ventures: evidence from the Tiananmen Square Incident," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Nielsen, Bo Bernhard, 2005. "The role of knowledge embeddedness in the creation of synergies in strategic alliances," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(9), pages 1194-1204, September.
- Gupta, Atul & Misra, Lalatendu, 2002. "Regulatory learning in failed thrift auctions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 651-669, April.
- Chang, Shao-Chi & Huang, Ping-Chang, 2002. "Corporate multinationalism, organizational learning, and market reaction to international joint ventures: Evidence from Taiwan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 181-194.
- Lai, Jung-Ho & Chang, Shao-Chi & Chen, Sheng-Syan, 2010. "Is experience valuable in international strategic alliances?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 247-261, September.
- Xavier Meschi, 2005. "Apprentissage d’expériences des partenaires et survie des coentreprises," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 8(4), pages 121-152, December.
- repec:eee:reveco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:515-535 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:23:y:2000:i:1:p:77-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.