Visitors' satisfaction, perceptions and gap analysis: The case of Dadia-Lefkimi-Souflion National Park
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y., 2004. "A survey of customer satisfaction barometers: Some results from the transportation-communications sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 334-353, January.
- Appelstrand, Marie, 2002. "Participation and societal values: the challenge for lawmakers and policy practitioners," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 281-290, December.
- Mihelis, G. & Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y. & Politis, Y. & Malandrakis, Y., 2001. "Customer satisfaction measurement in the private bank sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 347-360, April.
- Grigoroudis, E. & Siskos, Y., 2002. "Preference disaggregation for measuring and analysing customer satisfaction: The MUSA method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 148-170, November.
- Politis, Y. & Siskos, Y., 2004. "Multicriteria methodology for the evaluation of a Greek engineering department," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(1), pages 223-240, July.
- Buttoud, Gerard & Yunusova, Irina, 2002. "A `mixed model' for the formulation of a multipurpose mountain forest policy.: Theory vs. practice on the example of Kyrgyzstan," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 149-160, June.
- Bernard, Florence & de Groot, Rudolf S. & Campos, José Joaquín, 2009. "Valuation of tropical forest services and mechanisms to finance their conservation and sustainable use: A case study of Tapantí National Park, Costa Rica," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 174-183, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:50:y:2015:i:c:p:172-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:forpol:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:11-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:57:y:2016:i:c:p:334-361 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:52:y:2016:i:c:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- de Castro, MÃ³nica & Urios, Vicente, 2016. "A critical review of multi-criteria decision making in protected areas," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2).
More about this item
KeywordsVisitors' satisfaction MUSA system Ecotourism National Park Gap analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:12:y:2010:i:3:p:163-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .