Demand for non-timber forest products: Surveys of urban consumers and sellers in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lakshman Krishnamurthi & S. P. Raj, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Brand Loyalty and Consumer Price Elasticity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(2), pages 172-183.
- Aguilar, Francisco X. & Vlosky, Richard P., 2007. "Consumer willingness to pay price premiums for environmentally certified wood products in the U.S," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1100-1112, May.
- Hansmann, Ralf & Koellner, Thomas & Scholz, Roland W., 2006. "Influence of consumers' socioecological and economic orientations on preferences for wood products with sustainability labels," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 239-250, April.
- Janse, Gerben & Ottitsch, Andreas, 2005. "Factors influencing the role of Non-Wood Forest Products and Services," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 309-319, March.
- te Velde, Dirk Willem & Rushton, Jonathan & Schreckenberg, Kathrin & Marshall, Elaine & Edouard, Fabrice & Newton, Adrian & Arancibia, Erik, 2006. "Entrepreneurship in value chains of non-timber forest products," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(7), pages 725-741, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaoma, Humphrey & Shackleton, Charlie M., 2015. "The direct-use value of urban tree non-timber forest products to household income in poorer suburbs in South African towns," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 104-112.
- Aoudji, Augustin K.N. & Adégbidi, Anselme & Ganglo, Jean C. & Agbo, Valentin & Yêvidé, Armand S.I. & De Cannière, Charles & Lebailly, Philippe, 2011. "Satisfaction across urban consumers of smallholder-produced teak (Tectona grandis L.f.) poles in South Benin," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 642-651, October.
- Géraud Krähenbühl, 2015. "Supply Analysis of the Forestry Industry," IRENE Working Papers 15-08, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Cai, Mattia & Pettenella, Davide & Vidale, Enrico, 2011. "Income generation from wild mushrooms in marginal rural areas," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 221-226, March.
- Voces, Roberto & Diaz-Balteiro, Luis & Alfranca, Óscar, 2012. "Demand for wild edible mushrooms. The case of Lactarius deliciosus in Barcelona (Spain)," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-60.
- Shackleton, Charlie M. & Pandey, Ashok K., 2014. "Positioning non-timber forest products on the development agenda," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-timber forest products Consumer and seller surveys Forestry Forest management Market perspectives Switzerland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:11:y:2009:i:4:p:294-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .