Bayesian approach and extreme value theory in economic analysis of forestry projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory S. Amacher & Markku Ollikainen & Erkki A. Koskela, 2009. "Economics of Forest Resources," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012480, March.
- Rodrigo Zeidan & Bruno Rodrigues, 2013. "The failure of risk management for nonfinancial companies in the context of the financial crisis: lessons from Aracruz Celulose and hedging with derivatives," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 241-250, February.
- Ninan, K.N. & Inoue, Makoto, 2013. "Valuing forest ecosystem services: What we know and what we don't," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 137-149.
- David Lutz & Richard Howarth, 2014. "Valuing albedo as an ecosystem service: implications for forest management," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 53-63, May.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Köthke, Margret & Dieter, Matthias, 2010. "Effects of carbon sequestration rewards on forest management--An empirical application of adjusted Faustmann Formulae," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(8), pages 589-597, October.
- Hildebrandt, Patrick & Knoke, Thomas, 2011. "Investment decisions under uncertainty--A methodological review on forest science studies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Frankó, Balázs & Galbe, Mats & Wallberg, Ola, 2016. "Bioethanol production from forestry residues: A comparative techno-economic analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 727-736.
- Nijnik, Maria & Pajot, Guillaume & Moffat, Andy J. & Slee, Bill, 2013. "An economic analysis of the establishment of forest plantations in the United Kingdom to mitigate climatic change," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 34-42.
- Klaus Moeltner & Richard Woodward, 2009.
"Meta-Functional Benefit Transfer for Wetland Valuation: Making the Most of Small Samples,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 42(1), pages 89-108, January.
- Klaus Moeltner & Richard T. Woodward, 2007. "Meta-Functional Benefit Transfer for Wetland Valuation: Making the Most of Small Samples," Working Papers 07-012, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Kangas, Annika S. & Kangas, Jyrki, 2004. "Probability, possibility and evidence: approaches to consider risk and uncertainty in forestry decision analysis," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 169-188, March.
- Hauk, Sebastian & Knoke, Thomas & Wittkopf, Stefan, 2014. "Economic evaluation of short rotation coppice systems for energy from biomass—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 435-448.
- Rode, Rafael & Leite, Helio Garcia & Silva, Márcio Lopes da & Ribeiro, Carlos Antonio Álvares Soares & Binoti, Daniel Henrique Breda, 2014. "The economics and optimal management regimes of eucalyptus plantations: A case study of forestry outgrower schemes in Brazil," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 26-33.
- Ying, Zhang & Irland, LIoyd & Zhou, Xiaohong & Song, Yajie & Wen, Yali & Liu, Junchang & Song, Weimin & Qiu, Yang, 2010. "Plantation development: Economic analysis of forest management in Fujian Province, China," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 223-230, March.
- Pirard, Romain & Irland, Lloyd C., 2007. "Missing links between timber scarcity and industrial overcapacity: Lessons from the Indonesian Pulp and Paper expansion," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(8), pages 1056-1070, May.
- Di Corato, Luca & Gazheli, Ardjan & Lagerkvist, Carl-Johan, 2013. "Investing in energy forestry under uncertainty," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 56-64.
- P. Polglase & A. Reeson & C. Hawkins & K. Paul & A. Siggins & J. Turner & D. Crawford & T. Jovanovic & T. Hobbs & K. Opie & J. Carwardine & A. Almeida, 2013. "Potential for forest carbon plantings to offset greenhouse emissions in Australia: economics and constraints to implementation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 161-175, November.
- Guitart, A. Bussoni & Rodriguez, L.C. Estraviz, 2010. "Private valuation of carbon sequestration in forest plantations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 451-458, January.
- Pereiro, Luis E., 2006. "The practice of investment valuation in emerging markets: Evidence from Argentina," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 160-183, April.
- Langholtz, Matthew & Carter, Douglas R. & Rockwood, Donald L. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R., 2007. "The economic feasibility of reclaiming phosphate mined lands with short-rotation woody crops in Florida," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 237-249, February.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth modelling; Forest production; Net present value; Gumbel distribution;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:forpol:v:105:y:2019:i:c:p:64-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/forpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.