A stock selection model using Morningstar's style box
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. R. Chandy & John W. Peavy III & William Reichenstein, 1993. "A Note On The Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-179, 06.
- Josef Lakonishok & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1993.
"Contrarian Investment, Extrapolation, and Risk,"
University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State
84, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gold, Steven C. & Lebowitz, Paul, 1999. "Computerized stock screening rules for portfolio selection," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 61-70.
- Dellva, Wilfred L & Olson, Gerard T, 1998. "The Relationship between Mutual Fund Fees and Expenses and Their Effects on Performance," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 33(1), pages 85-103, February.
- Walker, M. Mark & Hatfield, Gay B., 1996. "Professional stock analysts' recommendations: Implications for individual investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 13-29.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-65, June.
- Porter, Gary E. & Trifts, Jack W., 1998. "Performance Persistence of Experienced Mutual Fund Managers," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2000. "Trading Is Hazardous to Your Wealth: The Common Stock Investment Performance of Individual Investors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 773-806, 04.
- Chandy, P R & Peavy, John W, III & Reichenstein, William, 1993. "A Note on the Value Line Stock Highlight Effect," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 16(2), pages 171-79, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:10:y:2001:i:1-4:p:129-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.