Index inclusion and commonality in liquidity: Evidence from the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Hasbrouck, Joel & Seppi, Duane J., 2001. "Common factors in prices, order flows, and liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 383-411, March.
- Coughenour, Jay F. & Saad, Mohsen M., 2004. "Common market makers and commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 37-69, July.
- Huberman, G. & Halka, D., 1999.
99-9, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Paul Brockman & Dennis Y. Chung, 2002. "Commonality in Liquidity: Evidence from an Order-Driven Market Structure," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 521-539.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:15:y:2006:i:4-5:p:291-305. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.