Correlation and return dispersion dynamics in Chinese markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M., 1999.
"Why does return volatility differ in Chinese stock markets?,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 557-586, December.
- Belton Fleisher & Dongwei Su, 1998. "Why Does Return Volatility Differ in Chinese Stock Markets?," Working Papers 98-03, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- John Y. Campbell, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-43, 02.
- John Y. Campbell & Martin Lettau & Burton G. Malkiel & Yexiao Xu, 2000. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 7590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malkiel, Burton & Campbell, John & Lettau, Martin & Xu, Yexiao, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3128707, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- François Longin, 2001. "Extreme Correlation of International Equity Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(2), pages 649-676, 04.
- Long, D Michael & Payne, Janet D & Feng, Chenyang, 1999. "Information Transmission in the Shanghai Equity Market," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 29-45, Spring.
- Stivers, Christopher T., 2003. "Firm-level return dispersion and the future volatility of aggregate stock market returns," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 389-411, May.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Chou, Ray Y. & Kroner, Kenneth F., 1992. "ARCH modeling in finance : A review of the theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 5-59.
- Aneja, Yash P & Chandra, Ramesh & Gunay, Erdal, 1989. " A Portfolio Approach to Estimating the Average Correlation Coefficient for the Constant Correlation Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1435-1438, December.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2000. "The effect of market segmentation on stock prices: The China syndrome," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(12), pages 1875-1902, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)