Information Transmission in the Shanghai Equity Market
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:9:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Lianfa & Fleisher, Belton M., 2004. "Heterogeneous expectations and stock prices in segmented markets: application to Chinese firms," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 521-538, September.
- Boeing, Philipp, 2016. "The allocation and effectiveness of China’s R&D subsidies - Evidence from listed firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1774-1789.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1533-1551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao-Ming Li, 2003. "Time-varying Informational Efficiency in China's A-Share and B-Share Markets," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 33-56.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier, 2009.
"The random walk hypothesis for Chinese stock markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 117-126, June.
- Amélie Charles & Olivier Darné, 2009. "The random walk hypothesis for Chinese stock markets: Evidence from variance ratio tests," Post-Print hal-00771080, HAL.
- Darrat, Ali F & Zhong, Maosen, 2000. "On Testing the Random-Walk Hypothesis: A Model-Comparison Approach," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 105-124, August.
- Hung, Jui-Cheng, 2009. "Deregulation and liberalization of the Chinese stock market and the improvement of market efficiency," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 843-857, August.
- Demirer, RIza & Lien, Donald, 2005. "Correlation and return dispersion dynamics in Chinese markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 477-491.
- Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Lam, Tau-Hing & Yan, Isabel Kit-Ming, 2012. "Is the Chinese stock market really inefficient?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 122-137.
- Benjamas Jirasakuldech & Donna Dudney & Thomas Zorn & John Geppert, 2011. "Financial disclosure, investor protection and stock market behavior: an international comparison," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 181-205, August.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017.
"The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1533-1551.
- Rong, Zhao & Wu, Xiaokai & Boeing, Philipp, 2017. "The effect of institutional ownership on firm innovation: Evidence from Chinese listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Majumder, Debasish, 2014. "Asset pricing for inefficient markets: Evidence from China and India," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 282-291.
- Wang, Zijun & Kutan, Ali M. & Yang, Jian, 2005. "Information flows within and across sectors in Chinese stock markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 767-780, September.
- Demirer, RIza & Kutan, Ali M., 2006. "Does herding behavior exist in Chinese stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-142, April.
- Chan, Kam C. & Fung, Hung-Gay & Thapa, Samanta, 2007. "China financial research: A review and synthesis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 416-428.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:22:y:2013:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Ran, 2015. "A theoretical analysis on H-share discount," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 262-268.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:22:y:1999:i:1:p:29-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.