Exploring family business brands: Understanding predictors and effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- Orth, Ulrich R. & Green, Mark T., 2009. "Consumer loyalty to family versus non-family business: The roles of store image, trust and satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 248-259.
- Botero, Isabel C. & Thomas, Jill & Graves, Christopher & Fediuk, Tomasz A., 2013. "Understanding multiple family firm identities: An exploration of the communicated identity in official websites," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 12-21.
- David L. Deephouse & Peter Jaskiewicz, 2013. "Do Family Firms Have Better Reputations Than Non-Family Firms? An Integration of Socioemotional Wealth and Social Identity Theories," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 337-360, May.
- Zellweger, Thomas M. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Memili, Esra, 2012. "Building a family firm image: How family firms capitalize on their family ties," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 239-250.
- Gallucci, Carmen & Santulli, Rosalia & Calabrò, Andrea, 2015. "Does family involvement foster or hinder firm performance? The missing role of family-based branding strategies," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 155-165.
- Zellweger, Thomas M. & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Kellermanns, Franz W., 2010. "Exploring the concept of familiness: Introducing family firm identity," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 54-63, March.
- Michael Spence, 2002.
"Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 434-459, June.
- Spence, A. Michael, 2001. "Signaling in Retrospect and the Informational Structure of Markets," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2001-6, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Simonson, Itamar & Kivetz, Ran, 2000. "The Effects of Incomplete Information on Consumer Choice," Research Papers 1609, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chrisman, James J. & Chua, Jess H. & Litz, Reginald, 2003. "A unified systems perspective of family firm performance: an extension and integration," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 467-472, July.
- Jonathan W. Palmer, 2002. "Web Site Usability, Design, and Performance Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Keller, Punam Anand & Block, Lauren G, 1997. "Vividness Effects: A Resource-Matching Perspective," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 295-304, December.
- Danny Miller & Isabelle Le Breton-Miller & Richard H. Lester, 2013. "Family Firm Governance, Strategic Conformity, and Performance: Institutional vs. Strategic Perspectives," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 189-209, February.
- Memili, Esra & Eddleston, Kimberly A. & Kellermanns, Franz W. & Zellweger, Thomas M. & Barnett, Tim, 2010. "The critical path to family firm success through entrepreneurial risk taking and image," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 200-209, December.
- Brigitte Muller & Laurent Flores & Meriem Agrebi & Jean-Louis Chandon, 2008. "The Branding Impact of Brand Websites: Do Newsletters and Consumer Magazines Have a Moderating Role?," Post-Print hal-01795662, HAL.
- Laurent Flores & Brigitte Muller & Meriem Agrebi & Jean-Louis Chandon, 2008. "The branding Impact of Brand Websites: Do newsletters and consumer magazines have a moderating role?," Post-Print sic_00410598, HAL.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Hair, Joseph F. & Ringle, Christian M. & Thiele, Kai O. & Gudergan, Siegfried P., 2016. "Estimation issues with PLS and CBSEM: Where the bias lies!," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3998-4010.
- Lude, Maximilian & Prügl, Reinhard, 2018. "Why the family business brand matters: Brand authenticity and the family firm trust inference," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 121-134.
- Binz, Claudia & Hair, Joseph F. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Baldauf, Artur, 2013. "Exploring the effect of distinct family firm reputation on consumers’ preferences," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 3-11.
- Martina Sageder & Christine Mitter & Birgit Feldbauer‐Durstmüller, 2018. "Image and reputation of family firms: a systematic literature review of the state of research," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 335-377, January.
- Astrachan, Claudia Binz & Botero, Isabel & Astrachan, Joseph H. & Prügl, Reinhard, 2018. "Branding the family firm: A review, integrative framework proposal, and research agenda," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 3-15.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Gils, Anita & Huybrechts, Jolien & Minola, Tommaso & Cassia, Lucio, 2019. "Unraveling the impact of family antecedents on family firm image: A serial multiple-mediation model," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 17-27.
- Binz Astrachan, Claudia & Prügl, Reinhard & Hair, Joseph F. & Babin, Barry J., 2019. "Marketing and branding in family business: Assessing the landscape and charting a path forward," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 3-7.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily business brands; Branding; Communication; Family business; Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:fambus:v:10:y:2019:i:1:p:57-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/719791/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.