Measuring integration in the English wheat market, 1770–1820: New methods, new answers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & Markus Eberhardt & Jianan Li & Stephen Morgan, 2015.
"Assessing Market (Dis)Integration in Early Modern China and Europe,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5580, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M & Eberhardt, Markus & Li, Jianan & Morgan, Stephen L., 2016. "Assessing market (dis)integration in early modern China and Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 11288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Bernhofen & Markus Eberhardt & Jianan Li & Stephen Morgan, 2015. "Assessing Market (Dis)Integration in Early Modern China and Europe," Discussion Papers 2015-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015.
"Early globalizations: The integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-18.
- Chilosi, David & Federico, Giovanni, 2015. "Early globalizations: the integration of Asia in the world economy, 1800–1938," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64785, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- García-Hiernaux, Alfredo & Guerrero, David E. & McAleer, Michael, 2016.
"Market integration dynamics and asymptotic price convergence in distribution,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 913-925.
- Alfredo García Hiernaux & Guerrero David E. & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-28, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico, revised Aug 2013.
- García-Hiernaux, A. & Guerrero, D.E. & McAleer, M.J., 2015. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-30, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alfredo Garcia Hiernaux & David Esteban Guerrero Burbano & Michael McAleer, 2015. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2015-18, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Alfredo García-Hiernaux & David E. Guerrero & Michael McAleer, 2013. "Market Integration Dynamics and Asymptotic Price Convergence in Distribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-128/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniel Bernhofen & Markus Eberhardt & Jianan Li & Stephen Morgan, 2017. "The evolution of markets in China and Western Europe on the eve of industrialisation," Discussion Papers 2017-12, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Li, Zhuo & Panza, Laura & Song, Yong, 2017. "The evolution of Ottoman-European market linkages, 1469-1914: evidence from dynamic factor models," MPRA Paper 80953, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDomestic trade; Economic integration; Grain markets; Transport; England and Wales; Time-series cointegration;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- N01 - Economic History - - General - - - Development of the Discipline: Historiographical; Sources and Methods
- N54 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: 1913-
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:52:y:2014:i:c:p:111-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622830 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.