Concept maps as network data: Analysis of a concept map using the methods of social network analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trochim, William M. K., 1989. "Outcome pattern matching and program theory," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 355-366, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.066001_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott E. Page, 2007. "Prologue to The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies," Introductory Chapters,in: The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies Princeton University Press.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Coronges, Kathryn A. & Stevens, Gregory D. & Cousineau, Michael R., 2008. "Collaboration and competition in a children's health initiative coalition: A network analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 392-402, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goldman, Alyssa W. & Kane, Mary, 2014. "Concept mapping and network analysis: An analytic approach to measure ties among constructs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 9-17.
- Stoyanov, Slavi & Jablokow, Kathryn & Rosas, Scott R. & Wopereis, Iwan G.J.H. & Kirschner, Paul A., 2017. "Concept mapping—An effective method for identifying diversity and congruity in cognitive style," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 238-244.
- repec:eee:epplan:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:167-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Orsi, Rebecca, 2017. "Use of multiple cluster analysis methods to explore the validity of a community outcomes concept map," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 277-283.
- McLinden, Daniel, 2017. "And then the internet happened: Thoughts on the future of concept mapping," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 293-300.
More about this item
KeywordsConcept mapping; Social network analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:36:y:2013:i:1:p:40-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.