Laboratory investigation of hydraulic fracture networks in formations with continuous orthogonal fractures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McGlade, Christophe & Speirs, Jamie & Sorrell, Steve, 2013. "Unconventional gas – A review of regional and global resource estimates," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 571-584.
- Gracceva, Francesco & Zeniewski, Peter, 2013. "Exploring the uncertainty around potential shale gas development – A global energy system analysis based on TIAM (TIMES Integrated Assessment Model)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 443-457.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Liqiang & Chen, Yixin & Du, Juan & Liu, Pingli & Li, Nianyin & Luo, Zhifeng & Zhang, Chencheng & Huang, Fushan, 2019. "Experimental Study on a new type of self-propping fracturing technology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 249-261.
- Yu Wang & Xiao Li & Jianming He & Zhiheng Zhao & Bo Zheng, 2016. "Investigation of Fracturing Network Propagation in Random Naturally Fractured and Laminated Block Experiments," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-15, July.
- Jianming He & Lekan Olatayo Afolagboye & Chong Lin & Xiaole Wan, 2018. "An Experimental Investigation of Hydraulic Fracturing in Shale Considering Anisotropy and Using Freshwater and Supercritical CO 2," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-13, March.
- Jianxiong Li & Shiming Dong & Wen Hua & Yang Yang & Xiaolong Li, 2019. "Numerical Simulation on Deflecting Hydraulic Fracture with Refracturing Using Extended Finite Element Method," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-19, May.
- Josifovic, Aleksandar & Roberts, Jennifer J. & Corney, Jonathan & Davies, Bruce & Shipton, Zoe K., 2016. "Reducing the environmental impact of hydraulic fracturing through design optimisation of positive displacement pumps," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 1216-1233.
- Zhaohui Chong & Qiangling Yao & Xuehua Li, 2019. "Experimental Investigation of Fracture Propagation Behavior Induced by Hydraulic Fracturing in Anisotropic Shale Cores," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
- Jianming He & Chong Lin & Xiao Li & Xiaole Wan, 2016. "Experimental Investigation of Crack Extension Patterns in Hydraulic Fracturing with Shale, Sandstone and Granite Cores," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-16, December.
- Zhihong Lei & Yanjun Zhang & Zhongjun Hu & Liangzhen Li & Senqi Zhang & Lei Fu & Gaofan Yue, 2019. "Application of Water Fracturing in Geothermal Energy Mining: Insights from Experimental Investigations," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-22, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHydraulic fracture network; Injection rate; Natural fracture density; Naturally fractured formation; Simulation experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:74:y:2014:i:c:p:164-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.