Life cycle assessment in buildings: The ENSLIC simplified method and guidelines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nässén, Jonas & Holmberg, John & Wadeskog, Anders & Nyman, Madeleine, 2007. "Direct and indirect energy use and carbon emissions in the production phase of buildings: An input–output analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1593-1602.
- Chen, T.Y & Burnett, J & Chau, C.K, 2001. "Analysis of embodied energy use in the residential building of Hong Kong," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 323-340.
- Lee, Kanghee & Tae, Sungho & Shin, Sungwoo, 2009. "Development of a Life Cycle Assessment Program for building (SUSB-LCA) in South Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 1994-2002, October.
- Yohanis, Y.G. & Norton, B., 2002. "Life-cycle operational and embodied energy for a generic single-storey office building in the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 77-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ignacio Zabalza & Sabina Scarpellini & Alfonso Aranda & Eva Llera & Alberto Jáñez, 2013. "Use of LCA as a Tool for Building Ecodesign. A Case Study of a Low Energy Building in Spain," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-21, August.
- Pernilla Hagbert & Mikael Mangold & Paula Femenías, 2013. "Paradoxes and Possibilities for a ‘Green’ Housing Sector: A Swedish Case," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(5), pages 1-18, May.
- Wu, Peng & Xia, Bo & Wang, Xiangyu, 2015. "The contribution of ISO 14067 to the evolution of global greenhouse gas standards—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 142-150.
- Georgiadou, Maria Christina & Hacking, Theophilus & Guthrie, Peter, 2012. "A conceptual framework for future-proofing the energy performance of buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 145-155.
- Zuo, Jian & Pullen, Stephen & Rameezdeen, Raufdeen & Bennetts, Helen & Wang, Yuan & Mao, Guozhu & Zhou, Zhihua & Du, Huibin & Duan, Huabo, 2017. "Green building evaluation from a life-cycle perspective in Australia: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 358-368.
- Anand, Chirjiv Kaur & Amor, Ben, 2017. "Recent developments, future challenges and new research directions in LCA of buildings: A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 408-416.
- Julian Canto-Perello & Maria P. Martinez-Garcia & Jorge Curiel-Esparza & Manuel Martin-Utrillas, 2015. "Implementing Sustainability Criteria for Selecting a Roof Assembly Typology in Medium Span Buildings," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-18, May.
- Jernej Markelj & Manja Kitek Kuzman & Petra Grošelj & Martina Zbašnik-Senegačnik, 2014. "A Simplified Method for Evaluating Building Sustainability in the Early Design Phase for Architects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSimplified LCA; Building materials; Guidelines; LCA indicators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:4:p:1900-1907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .