A bottom-up decomposition analysis of energy-related CO2 emissions in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J M Gowdy & J L Miller, 1987. "Technological and demand change in energy use: an input - output analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(10), pages 1387-1398, October.
- Phylipsen, G. J. M. & Blok, K. & Worrell, E., 1997. "International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 715-725.
- Rutger Hoekstra & Jeroen van den Bergh, 2002. "Structural Decomposition Analysis of Physical Flows in the Economy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(3), pages 357-378, November.
- Schipper, Lee & Murtishaw, Scott & Khrushch, Marta & Ting, Michael & Karbuz, Sohbet & Unander, Fridtjof, 2001. "Carbon emissions from manufacturing energy use in 13 IEA countries: long-term trends through 1995," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 667-688, July.
- Freeman, Scott L. & Niefer, Mark J. & Roop, Joseph M., 1997. "Measuring industrial energy intensity: practical issues and problems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 703-714.
- Farla, Jacco & Blok, Kornelis & Schipper, Lee, 1997. "Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 745-758.
- Kim, Yeonbae & Worrell, Ernst, 2002. "International comparison of CO2 emission trends in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 827-838, August.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Farla, Jacco C.M & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "The use of physical indicators for the monitoring of energy intensity developments in the Netherlands, 1980–1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 609-638.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Howarth, Richard B. & Schipper, Lee & Duerr, Peter A. & Strøm, Steinar, 1991. "Manufacturing energy use in eight OECD countries : Decomposing the impacts of changes in output, industry structure and energy intensity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 135-142, April.
- Park, Se-Hark, 1992. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : An alternative method," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-270, October.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Munksgaard, Jesper & Pedersen, Klaus Alsted & Wien, Mette, 2000. "Impact of household consumption on CO2 emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 423-440, August.
- Nanduri, Mallika & Nyboer, John & Jaccard, Mark, 2002. "Aggregating physical intensity indicators: results of applying the composite indicator approach to the Canadian industrial sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 151-163, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDecomposition analysis; CO2 emissions; Energy intensity; Energy mix; Greece;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:31:y:2006:i:14:p:2638-2651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.