International comparisons of energy efficiency-Methodologies for the manufacturing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Worrell, E. & Cuelenaere, R.F.A. & Blok, K. & Turkenburg, W.C., 1994. "Energy consumption by industrial processes in the European Union," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1113-1129.
- Worrell, E. & Blok, K., 1994. "Energy savings in the nitrogen fertilizer industry in the Netherlands," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 195-209.
- Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan & Farla, Jacco & Schaeffer, Roberto, 1997. "Energy intensity in the iron and steel industry: a comparison of physical and economic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 727-744.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Azadeh, A. & Amalnick, M.S. & Ghaderi, S.F. & Asadzadeh, S.M., 2007. "An integrated DEA PCA numerical taxonomy approach for energy efficiency assessment and consumption optimization in energy intensive manufacturing sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3792-3806, July.
- Saygin, D. & Worrell, E. & Patel, M.K. & Gielen, D.J., 2011. "Benchmarking the energy use of energy-intensive industries in industrialized and in developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6661-6673.
- Rafiqul, Islam & Weber, Christoph & Lehmann, Bianca & Voss, Alfred, 2005. "Energy efficiency improvements in ammonia production—perspectives and uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2487-2504.
- Hammond, G.P. & Norman, J.B., 2012. "Decomposition analysis of energy-related carbon emissions from UK manufacturing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 220-227.
- Farla, Jacco C.M & Blok, Kornelis, 2000. "The use of physical indicators for the monitoring of energy intensity developments in the Netherlands, 1980–1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 609-638.
- Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de, 2002. "Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 663-679, June.
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2011. "Decomposition of CO2 emissions change from energy consumption in Brazil: Challenges and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1495-1504, March.
- Elena Stefana & Paola Cocca & Filippo Marciano & Diana Rossi & Giuseppe Tomasoni, 2019. "A Review of Energy and Environmental Management Practices in Cast Iron Foundries to Increase Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Norman, Jonathan B., 2017. "Measuring improvements in industrial energy efficiency: A decomposition analysis applied to the UK," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1144-1151.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot & Peter Mulder (ed.), 2011. "Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3830.
- Unander, Fridtjof, 2009. "Decomposition of manufacturing energy-use in IEA countries: How do recent developments compare with historical long-term trends?," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(7-8), pages 771-780, July.
- Borjesson, Pal & Gustavsson, Leif, 2000. "Greenhouse gas balances in building construction: wood versus concrete from life-cycle and forest land-use perspectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 575-588, July.
- Wu, Li-Ming & Chen, Bai-Sheng & Bor, Yun-Chang & Wu, Yin-Chin, 2007. "Structure model of energy efficiency indicators and applications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3768-3777, July.
- Schlomann, Barbara & Reuter, Matthias & Lapillonne, Bruno & Pollier, Karine & Rosenow, Jan, 2014. "Monitoring of the "Energiewende": Energy efficiency indicators for Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2014, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ouyang, F.Y. & Zheng, B. & Jiang, X.F., 2014. "Spatial and temporal structures of four financial markets in Greater China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 236-244.
- Gihan Ekanayake & Mahesh Suresh Patil & Jae-Hyeong Seo & Moo-Yeon Lee, 2018. "Numerical Study on Heat Transfer Characteristics of the 36V Electronic Control Unit System for an Electric Bicycle," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(10), pages 1-17, September.
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & Price, Lynn & Fino-Chen, Cecilia & Lu, Hongyou & Ke, Jing, 2013. "Retrospective and prospective decomposition analysis of Chinese manufacturing energy use and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 562-574.
- Zhou, Kaile & Yang, Shanlin, 2016. "Emission reduction of China׳s steel industry: Progress and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 319-327.
- van Vuuren, D. P. & Strengers, B. J. & De Vries, H. J. M., 1999. "Long-term perspectives on world metal use--a system-dynamics model," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 239-255, December.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2010.
"Changes in environmentally sensitive productivity and technological modernization in China's iron and steel industry in the 1990s,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 485-504, August.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Kaneko, Shinji & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Changes in Environmentally Sensitive Productivity and Technological Modernization in China’s Iron and Steel Industry in the 1990s," MPRA Paper 92754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:7-9:p:715-725. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.