Charging scheduling strategy for different electric vehicles with optimization for convenience of drivers, performance of transport system and distribution network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- Weiller, C. & Neely, A., 2014. "Using electric vehicles for energy services: Industry perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 194-200.
- Wang, Nannan & Chang, Yen-Chiang, 2014. "The evolution of low-carbon development strategies in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 61-70.
- Xiao, Hongwei & Ma, Zhongyu & Mi, Zhifu & Kelsey, John & Zheng, Jiali & Yin, Weihua & Yan, Min, 2018. "Spatio-temporal simulation of energy consumption in China's provinces based on satellite night-time light data," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 1070-1078.
- Sadeghi-Barzani, Payam & Rajabi-Ghahnavieh, Abbas & Kazemi-Karegar, Hosein, 2014. "Optimal fast charging station placing and sizing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 289-299.
- Parsons, George R. & Hidrue, Michael K. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P., 2014. "Willingness to pay for vehicle-to-grid (V2G) electric vehicles and their contract terms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 313-324.
- Guille, Christophe & Gross, George, 2009. "A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4379-4390, November.
- Robledo, Carla B. & Oldenbroek, Vincent & Abbruzzese, Francesca & van Wijk, Ad J.M., 2018. "Integrating a hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicle with vehicle-to-grid technology, photovoltaic power and a residential building," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 215(C), pages 615-629.
- Zhang, Shaojun & Wu, Ye & Un, Puikei & Fu, Lixin & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Modeling real-world fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions with high resolution for light-duty passenger vehicles in a traffic populated city," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 461-471.
- Luo, Yugong & Zhu, Tao & Wan, Shuang & Zhang, Shuwei & Li, Keqiang, 2016. "Optimal charging scheduling for large-scale EV (electric vehicle) deployment based on the interaction of the smart-grid and intelligent-transport systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 359-368.
- Liao, Chung-Shou & Lu, Shang-Hung & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max, 2016. "The electric vehicle touring problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 163-180.
- Soares, João & Borges, Nuno & Fotouhi Ghazvini, Mohammad Ali & Vale, Zita & de Moura Oliveira, P.B., 2016. "Scenario generation for electric vehicles' uncertain behavior in a smart city environment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 664-675.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xia Cao & Chuanyun Li & Wei Chen & Jinqiu Li & Chaoran Lin, 2020. "Research on the invulnerability and optimization of the technical cooperation innovation network based on the patent perspective—A case study of new energy vehicles," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(9), pages 1-19, September.
- Jian Chen & Fangyi Li & Ranran Yang & Dawei Ma, 2020. "Impacts of Increasing Private Charging Piles on Electric Vehicles’ Charging Profiles: A Case Study in Hefei City, China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Wu, Wei & Lin, Boqiang, 2021. "Benefits of electric vehicles integrating into power grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 224(C).
- Poyrazoglu, Gokturk & Coban, Elvin, 2021. "A stochastic value estimation tool for electric vehicle charging points," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 227(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Asaad Mohammad & Ramon Zamora & Tek Tjing Lie, 2020. "Integration of Electric Vehicles in the Distribution Network: A Review of PV Based Electric Vehicle Modelling," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(17), pages 1-20, September.
- Gerald Broneske & David Wozabal, 2017. "How Do Contract Parameters Influence the Economics of Vehicle-to-Grid?," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 19(1), pages 150-164, February.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Kester, Johannes & Noel, Lance & Zarazua de Rubens, Gerardo, 2020. "Actors, business models, and innovation activity systems for vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 131(C).
- Bishop, Justin D.K. & Axon, Colin J. & Bonilla, David & Banister, David, 2016. "Estimating the grid payments necessary to compensate additional costs to prospective electric vehicle owners who provide vehicle-to-grid ancillary services," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 715-727.
- Jiang, Huaiguang & Zhang, Yingchen & Chen, Yuche & Zhao, Changhong & Tan, Jin, 2018. "Power-traffic coordinated operation for bi-peak shaving and bi-ramp smoothing – A hierarchical data-driven approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 229(C), pages 756-766.
- Zhao, Yang & Noori, Mehdi & Tatari, Omer, 2017. "Boosting the adoption and the reliability of renewable energy sources: Mitigating the large-scale wind power intermittency through vehicle to grid technology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 608-618.
- Keumju Lim & Justine Jihyun Kim & Jongsu Lee, 2020. "Forecasting the future scale of vehicle to grid technology for electric vehicles and its economic value as future electric energy source: The case of South Korea," Energy & Environment, , vol. 31(8), pages 1350-1366, December.
- Geng, Lijun & Lu, Zhigang & He, Liangce & Zhang, Jiangfeng & Li, Xueping & Guo, Xiaoqiang, 2019. "Smart charging management system for electric vehicles in coupled transportation and power distribution systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Esther H. Park Lee & Zofia Lukszo & Paulien Herder, 2018. "Conceptualization of Vehicle-to-Grid Contract Types and Their Formalization in Agent-Based Models," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2018, pages 1-11, March.
- Jasmine Ramsebner & Albert Hiesl & Reinhard Haas, 2020. "Efficient Load Management for BEV Charging Infrastructure in Multi-Apartment Buildings," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(22), pages 1-23, November.
- Zhao, Yang & Wang, Zhenpo & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Sun, Fengchun, 2021. "Data-driven framework for large-scale prediction of charging energy in electric vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 282(PB).
- Hannan, M.A. & Hoque, M.M. & Mohamed, A. & Ayob, A., 2017. "Review of energy storage systems for electric vehicle applications: Issues and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 771-789.
- Mubbashir Ali & Jussi Ekström & Matti Lehtonen, 2018. "Sizing Hydrogen Energy Storage in Consideration of Demand Response in Highly Renewable Generation Power Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-11, May.
- Chaouachi, Aymen & Bompard, Ettore & Fulli, Gianluca & Masera, Marcelo & De Gennaro, Michele & Paffumi, Elena, 2016. "Assessment framework for EV and PV synergies in emerging distribution systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 719-728.
- Kley, Fabian & Lerch, Christian & Dallinger, David, 2011. "New business models for electric cars--A holistic approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3392-3403, June.
- Garfield Wayne Hunter & Gideon Sagoe & Daniele Vettorato & Ding Jiayu, 2019. "Sustainability of Low Carbon City Initiatives in China: A Comprehensive Literature Review," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-37, August.
- Natascia Andrenacci & Roberto Ragona & Antonino Genovese, 2020. "Evaluation of the Instantaneous Power Demand of an Electric Charging Station in an Urban Scenario," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-19, May.
- Ramos-Real, Francisco J. & Ramírez-Díaz, Alfredo & Marrero, Gustavo A. & Perez, Yannick, 2018.
"Willingness to pay for electric vehicles in island regions: The case of Tenerife (Canary Islands),"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 140-149.
- Francisco Ramos-Real & Alfredo Ramírez-Díaz & Gustavo Marrero & Yannick Perez, 2018. "Willingness to pay for electric vehicles in island regions: The case of Tenerife (Canary Islands)," Post-Print halshs-01980622, HAL.
- Jayawardena, A.V. & Meegahapola, L.G. & Robinson, D.A. & Perera, S., 2015. "Microgrid capability diagram: A tool for optimal grid-tied operation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 497-504.
- Jean-Michel Clairand & Paulo Guerra-Terán & Xavier Serrano-Guerrero & Mario González-Rodríguez & Guillermo Escrivá-Escrivá, 2019. "Electric Vehicles for Public Transportation in Power Systems: A Review of Methodologies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-22, August.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicles; Scheduling strategy; Multi-object optimization; The transport system; Charging convenience;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:194:y:2020:i:c:s0360544219325022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.