The energy value and economic efficiency of solid biofuels produced from digestate and sawdust
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Esso, Loesse Jacques & Keho, Yaya, 2016. "Energy consumption, economic growth and carbon emissions: Cointegration and causality evidence from selected African countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 492-497.
- Rybak, Aurelia & Rybak, Aleksandra, 2016. "Possible strategies for hard coal mining in Poland as a result of production function analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 27-33.
- Wang, Changbo & Chang, Yuan & Zhang, Lixiao & Pang, Mingyue & Hao, Yan, 2017. "A life-cycle comparison of the energy, environmental and economic impacts of coal versus wood pellets for generating heat in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 374-384.
- Whittaker, Carly & Shield, Ian, 2017. "Factors affecting wood, energy grass and straw pellet durability – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-11.
- Rahiminejad, A. & Vahidi, B. & Hejazi, M.A. & Shahrooyan, S., 2016. "Optimal scheduling of dispatchable distributed generation in smart environment with the aim of energy loss minimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 190-201.
- Zeb, Iftikhar & Ma, Jingwei & Frear, Craig & Zhao, Quanbao & Ndegwa, Pius & Yao, Yiqing & Kafle, Gopi Krishna, 2017. "Recycling separated liquid-effluent to dilute feedstock in anaerobic digestion of dairy manure," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 1144-1151.
- Brown, Mark T. & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2016. "Emergy assessment of global renewable sources," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 339(C), pages 148-156.
- Mocek, Piotr & Pieszczek, Marek & Świądrowski, Jerzy & Kapusta, Krzysztof & Wiatowski, Marian & Stańczyk, Krzysztof, 2016. "Pilot-scale underground coal gasification (UCG) experiment in an operating Mine “Wieczorek” in Poland," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 313-321.
- Wang, Jingfan & O'Donnell, John & Brandt, Adam R., 2017. "Potential solar energy use in the global petroleum sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 884-892.
- de Carvalho, Ariovaldo Lopes & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler & Freire, Fausto, 2016. "Economic-energy-environment analysis of prospective sugarcane bioethanol production in Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 514-526.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Cai, Qiong & Zhang, Sufang & Luo, Kaiyan, 2017. "The substitution of wind power for coal-fired power to realize China's CO2 emissions reduction targets in 2020 and 2030," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 164-178.
- Dach, J. & Koszela, K. & Boniecki, P. & Zaborowicz, M. & Lewicki, A. & Czekała, W. & Skwarcz, J. & Qiao, Wei & Piekarska-Boniecka, H. & Białobrzewski, I., 2016. "The use of neural modelling to estimate the methane production from slurry fermentation processes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 603-610.
- Paska, Józef & Surma, Tomasz, 2014. "Electricity generation from renewable energy sources in Poland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 286-294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena Dołżyńska & Sławomir Obidziński & Małgorzata Kowczyk-Sadowy & Małgorzata Krasowska, 2019. "Densification and Combustion of Cherry Stones," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(16), pages 1-15, August.
- Zhang, Jing & Zheng, Decong & Wu, Kai & Zhang, Xiuquan, 2019. "The optimum conditions for preparing briquette made from millet bran using Generalized Distance Function," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 692-703.
More about this item
KeywordsSolid biofuels; Digestate; Economic efficiency; Energy analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:159:y:2018:i:c:p:1118-1122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.