Electricity generation from renewable energy sources in Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paska, J. & Salek, M. & Surma, T., 2009. "Current status and perspectives of renewable energy sources in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 142-154, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Cichosz, Marcin & Kujawski, Wojciech & Buczkowski, Roman, 2016. "Renewable energy production in the Łódzkie Voivodeship. The PEST analysis of the RES in the voivodeship and in Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 737-750.
- Zyadin, Anas & Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Latva-Käyrä, Petri & Igliński, Bartłomiej & Iglińska, Anna & Trishkin, Maxim & Pelkonen, Paavo & Pappinen, Ari, 2018. "Estimation of surplus biomass potential in southern and central Poland using GIS applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 204-215.
- Mignon, Ingrid & Bergek, Anna, 2016. "Investments in renewable electricity production: The importance of policy revisited," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 307-316.
- Krzysztof Kosowski & Karol Tucki & Marian Piwowarski & Robert Stępień & Olga Orynycz & Wojciech Włodarski, 2019. "Thermodynamic Cycle Concepts for High-Efficiency Power Plants. Part B: Prosumer and Distributed Power Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-13, May.
- Czekała, Wojciech & Bartnikowska, Sylwia & Dach, Jacek & Janczak, Damian & Smurzyńska, Anna & Kozłowski, Kamil & Bugała, Artur & Lewicki, Andrzej & Cieślik, Marta & Typańska, Dorota & Mazurkiewicz, Ja, 2018. "The energy value and economic efficiency of solid biofuels produced from digestate and sawdust," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1118-1122.
- Paweł Ziemba & Jarosław Wątróbski & Magdalena Zioło & Artur Karczmarczyk, 2017. "Using the PROSA Method in Offshore Wind Farm Location Problems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Arkadiusz Piwowar & Maciej Dzikuć, 2019. "Development of Renewable Energy Sources in the Context of Threats Resulting from Low-Altitude Emissions in Rural Areas in Poland: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-15, September.
- González, Javier Serrano & Lacal-Arántegui, Roberto, 2016. "A review of regulatory framework for wind energy in European Union countries: Current state and expected developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 588-602.
- Jarosław Wątróbski & Paweł Ziemba & Jarosław Jankowski & Magdalena Zioło, 2016. "Green Energy for a Green City—A Multi-Perspective Model Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(8), pages 1-23, July.
- Paweł Ziemba, 2019. "Inter-Criteria Dependencies-Based Decision Support in the Sustainable wind Energy Management," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(4), pages 1-29, February.
- Jan Witajewski-Baltvilks & Marek Antosiewicz & Andrzej Ceglarz & Haris Doukas & Alexandros Nikas & Jakub Sawulski & Aleksander Szpor & Baiba Witajewska-Baltvilka, 2018. "Risks associated with the decarbonisation of the Polish power sector," IBS Research Reports 05/2018, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Kotowicz, Janusz & Bartela, Łukasz & Węcel, Daniel & Dubiel, Klaudia, 2017. "Hydrogen generator characteristics for storage of renewably-generated energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 156-171.
- Jeslin Drusila Nesamalar, J. & Venkatesh, P. & Charles Raja, S., 2017. "The drive of renewable energy in Tamilnadu: Status, barriers and future prospect," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 115-124.
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & Ciferri, Davide & Polinori, Paolo, 2017. "Renewables diffusion and contagion effect in Italian regional electricity markets: Assessment and policy implications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 199-211.
- Dincer, Hasan & Yuksel, Serhat, 2019. "Balanced scorecard-based analysis of investment decisions for the renewable energy alternatives: A comparative analysis based on the hybrid fuzzy decision-making approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 1259-1270.
- Andrychowicz, Mateusz & Olek, Blazej & Przybylski, Jakub, 2017. "Review of the methods for evaluation of renewable energy sources penetration and ramping used in the Scenario Outlook and Adequacy Forecast 2015. Case study for Poland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 703-714.
- Karol Tucki & Olga Orynycz & Andrzej Wasiak & Antoni Świć & Wojciech Dybaś, 2019. "Capacity Market Implementation in Poland: Analysis of a Survey on Consequences for the Electricity Market and for Energy Management," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-16, March.
- Lucian-Ionel Cioca & Larisa Ivascu & Elena Cristina Rada & Vincenzo Torretta & Gabriela Ionescu, 2015. "Sustainable Development and Technological Impact on CO 2 Reducing Conditions in Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(2), pages 1-14, February.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy sources; Energy policy; Energy market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:71:y:2014:i:c:p:286-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.