A pulsed Coandă-effect reciprocating wind energy generator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tummala, Abhishiktha & Velamati, Ratna Kishore & Sinha, Dipankur Kumar & Indraja, V. & Krishna, V. Hari, 2016. "A review on small scale wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1351-1371.
- Narendran, K. & Murali, K. & Sundar, V., 2016. "Investigations into efficiency of vortex induced vibration hydro-kinetic energy device," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 224-235.
- Zhang, Zutao & Zhang, Xingtian & Chen, Weiwu & Rasim, Yagubov & Salman, Waleed & Pan, Hongye & Yuan, Yanping & Wang, Chunbai, 2016. "A high-efficiency energy regenerative shock absorber using supercapacitors for renewable energy applications in range extended electric vehicle," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 177-188.
- Li, Saiwei & Sun, Zhiqiang, 2015. "Harvesting vortex energy in the cylinder wake with a pivoting vane," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 783-792.
- Jiang, W. & Zhang, D. & Xie, Y.H., 2016. "Numerical investigation into the effects of arm motion and camber on a self-induced oscillating hydrofoil," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P1), pages 1010-1021.
- Zhang, Baoshou & Song, Baowei & Mao, Zhaoyong & Tian, Wenlong & Li, Boyang, 2017. "Numerical investigation on VIV energy harvesting of bluff bodies with different cross sections in tandem arrangement," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 723-736.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qin, Weiyang & Deng, Wangzheng & Pan, Jianan & Zhou, Zhiyong & Du, Wenfeng & Zhu, Pei, 2019. "Harvesting wind energy with bi-stable snap-through excited by vortex-induced vibration and galloping," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Carlos Gijón-Rivera & José Luis Olazagoitia, 2020. "Methodology for Comprehensive Comparison of Energy Harvesting Shock Absorber Systems," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(22), pages 1-25, November.
- Zhang, Baoshou & Song, Baowei & Mao, Zhaoyong & Li, Boyang & Gu, Mengfan, 2019. "Hydrokinetic energy harnessing by spring-mounted oscillators in FIM with different cross sections: From triangle to circle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
- Tian Zhou & Zhiqiang Sun & Saiwei Li & Huawei Liu & Danqing Yi, 2016. "Design and Optimization of Thermophotovoltaic System Cavity with Mirrors," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(9), pages 1-11, September.
- Abdelkareem, Mohamed A.A. & Xu, Lin & Ali, Mohamed Kamal Ahmed & El-Daly, Abdel-Rahman B.M. & Hassan, Mohamed A. & Elagouz, Ahmed & Bo, Yang, 2019. "Analysis of the prospective vibrational energy harvesting of heavy-duty truck suspensions: A simulation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 332-351.
- Rashid Naseer & Huliang Dai & Abdessattar Abdelkefi & Lin Wang, 2019. "Comparative Study of Piezoelectric Vortex-Induced Vibration-Based Energy Harvesters with Multi-Stability Characteristics," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Jiang, W. & Wang, Y.L. & Zhang, D. & Xie, Y.H., 2020. "Numerical investigation into the energy extraction characteristics of 3D self-induced oscillating foil," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 60-71.
- Wang, Junlei & Geng, Linfeng & Ding, Lin & Zhu, Hongjun & Yurchenko, Daniil, 2020. "The state-of-the-art review on energy harvesting from flow-induced vibrations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 267(C).
- Gong, Ying & Shan, Xiaobiao & Luo, Xiaowei & Pan, Jia & Xie, Tao & Yang, Zhengbao, 2019. "Direction-adaptive energy harvesting with a guide wing under flow-induced oscillations," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C).
- Pagnini, Luisa & Piccardo, Giuseppe & Repetto, Maria Pia, 2018. "Full scale behavior of a small size vertical axis wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 41-55.
- Zhang, L.B. & Dai, H.L. & Abdelkefi, A. & Wang, L., 2019. "Experimental investigation of aerodynamic energy harvester with different interference cylinder cross-sections," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 970-981.
- Sun, Weipeng & Zhao, Daoli & Tan, Ting & Yan, Zhimiao & Guo, Pengcheng & Luo, Xingqi, 2019. "Low velocity water flow energy harvesting using vortex induced vibration and galloping," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 1-1.
- Li, Yi & Zhou, Shengxi & Yang, Zhichun & Guo, Tong & Mei, Xutao, 2019. "High-performance low-frequency bistable vibration energy harvesting plate with tip mass blocks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 737-750.
- Ma, Ning & Lei, Hang & Han, Zhaolong & Zhou, Dai & Bao, Yan & Zhang, Kai & Zhou, Lei & Chen, Caiyong, 2018. "Airfoil optimization to improve power performance of a high-solidity vertical axis wind turbine at a moderate tip speed ratio," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 236-252.
- Lincoln Bowen & Jordi Vinolas & José Luis Olazagoitia, 2019. "Design and Potential Power Recovery of Two Types of Energy Harvesting Shock Absorbers," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-19, December.
- Zhang, Sanxia & Luo, Kun & Yuan, Renyu & Wang, Qiang & Wang, Jianwen & Zhang, Liru & Fan, Jianren, 2018. "Influences of operating parameters on the aerodynamics and aeroacoustics of a horizontal-axis wind turbine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 597-611.
- Lombardi, Lidia & Mendecka, Barbara & Carnevale, Ennio & Stanek, Wojciech, 2018. "Environmental impacts of electricity production of micro wind turbines with vertical axis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(PB), pages 553-564.
- José Luis Torres-Madroñero & Joham Alvarez-Montoya & Daniel Restrepo-Montoya & Jorge Mario Tamayo-Avendaño & César Nieto-Londoño & Julián Sierra-Pérez, 2020. "Technological and Operational Aspects That Limit Small Wind Turbines Performance," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(22), pages 1-39, November.
- Zhang, Baoshou & Mao, Zhaoyong & Song, Baowei & Ding, Wenjun & Tian, Wenlong, 2018. "Numerical investigation on effect of damping-ratio and mass-ratio on energy harnessing of a square cylinder in FIM," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 218-231.
- Rezaeiha, Abdolrahim & Montazeri, Hamid & Blocken, Bert, 2019. "Active flow control for power enhancement of vertical axis wind turbines: Leading-edge slot suction," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 189(C).
More about this item
KeywordsWind energy; Coandă effect; Reciprocating motion; Active flow-control; Oscillating wind energy generation systems;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:965-978. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.