Renewable energy technology integration for the island of Cyprus: A cost-optimization approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qu, Kaiping & Yu, Tao & Huang, Linni & Yang, Bo & Zhang, Xiaoshun, 2018. "Decentralized optimal multi-energy flow of large-scale integrated energy systems in a carbon trading market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 779-791.
- Michail Tsangas & Mejdi Jeguirim & Lionel Limousy & Antonis Zorpas, 2019. "The Application of Analytical Hierarchy Process in Combination with PESTEL-SWOT Analysis to Assess the Hydrocarbons Sector in Cyprus," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-17, February.
- Selosse, Sandrine & Ricci, Olivia & Garabedian, Sabine & Maïzi, Nadia, 2018.
"Exploring sustainable energy future in Reunion Island,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 158-166.
- Sandrine Selosse & Olivia Ricci & Sabine Garabedian & Nadia Maïzi, 2018. "Exploring sustainable energy future in Reunion Island," Post-Print hal-01924755, HAL.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy; Cost-optimization; Cyprus; Power supply optimization; Scenarios; Energy policy; Electricity markets; MESSAGE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:31-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.