On practical challenges of decomposition-based hybrid forecasting algorithms for wind speed and solar irradiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guo, Zhenhai & Zhao, Weigang & Lu, Haiyan & Wang, Jianzhou, 2012. "Multi-step forecasting for wind speed using a modified EMD-based artificial neural network model," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 241-249.
- Zhang, Xun & Lai, K.K. & Wang, Shou-Yang, 2008. "A new approach for crude oil price analysis based on Empirical Mode Decomposition," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 905-918, May.
- Zhang, Chi & Wei, Haikun & Zhao, Junsheng & Liu, Tianhong & Zhu, Tingting & Zhang, Kanjian, 2016. "Short-term wind speed forecasting using empirical mode decomposition and feature selection," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(PA), pages 727-737.
- Liu, Hui & Chen, Chao & Tian, Hong-qi & Li, Yan-fei, 2012. "A hybrid model for wind speed prediction using empirical mode decomposition and artificial neural networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 545-556.
- Cao, J.C. & Cao, S.H., 2006. "Study of forecasting solar irradiance using neural networks with preprocessing sample data by wavelet analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(15), pages 3435-3445.
- Wang, Shouxiang & Zhang, Na & Wu, Lei & Wang, Yamin, 2016. "Wind speed forecasting based on the hybrid ensemble empirical mode decomposition and GA-BP neural network method," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 629-636.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical mode decomposition; Wind and solar forecast;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:112:y:2016:i:c:p:208-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.