Multi-step forecasting for wind speed using a modified EMD-based artificial neural network model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cadenas, Erasmo & Rivera, Wilfrido, 2009. "Short term wind speed forecasting in La Venta, Oaxaca, México, using artificial neural networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 274-278.
- Mohandes, M.A. & Halawani, T.O. & Rehman, S. & Hussain, Ahmed A., 2004. "Support vector machines for wind speed prediction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 939-947.
- Kavasseri, Rajesh G. & Seetharaman, Krithika, 2009. "Day-ahead wind speed forecasting using f-ARIMA models," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1388-1393.
- Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2008. "Forecasting crude oil price with an EMD-based neural network ensemble learning paradigm," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2623-2635, September.
- Flores, P. & Tapia, A. & Tapia, G., 2005. "Application of a control algorithm for wind speed prediction and active power generation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 523-536.
- Mohandes, Mohamed A. & Rehman, Shafiqur & Halawani, Talal O., 1998. "A neural networks approach for wind speed prediction," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 345-354.
- Bilgili, Mehmet & Sahin, Besir & Yasar, Abdulkadir, 2007. "Application of artificial neural networks for the wind speed prediction of target station using reference stations data," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(14), pages 2350-2360.
- Abdel-Aal, R.E. & Elhadidy, M.A. & Shaahid, S.M., 2009. "Modeling and forecasting the mean hourly wind speed time series using GMDH-based abductive networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1686-1699.
More about this item
KeywordsWind speed multi-step forecasting; Empirical mode decomposition; Feed-forward neural network; High frequency; Partial autocorrelation function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:37:y:2012:i:1:p:241-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.