China's industrial energy consumption trends and impacts of the Top-1000 Enterprises Energy-Saving Program and the Ten Key Energy-Saving Projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Price, Lynn & Wang, Xuejun & Yun, Jiang, 2010. "The challenge of reducing energy consumption of the Top-1000 largest industrial enterprises in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6485-6498, November.
- Price, Lynn & Levine, Mark D. & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Aden, Nathaniel & Lu, Hongyou & McNeil, Michael & Zheng, Nina & Qin, Yining & Yowargana, Ping, 2011. "Assessment of China's energy-saving and emission-reduction accomplishments and opportunities during the 11th Five Year Plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2165-2178, April.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 739-742, January.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Chunbo & Hong, Dongyue, 2010. "Why did China's energy intensity increase during 1998-2006: Decomposition and policy analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1379-1388, March.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2003.
"Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? The relative importance of structural change and intensity change,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 625-638, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2001. "Why did the energy intensity fall in China's industrial sector in the 1990s? the relative importance of structural change and intensity change," MPRA Paper 13149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 2001. "What is happening to China's GDP statistics?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 347-354.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 238-246, January.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Levine, Mark D., 1994. "Changing energy intensity in Chinese industry : The relatively importance of structural shift and intensity change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 239-255, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raul Alberto Jimenez Mori & Jorge Enrique Mercado Díaz, 2013. "Energy Intensity: A Decomposition and Counterfactual Exercise for Latin American Countries," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4594, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Impact of energy technology patents in China: Evidence from a panel cointegration and error correction model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 214-223.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Peng, Hua-Rong & Su, Bin, 2017. "Energy rebound effect in China's Industry: An aggregate and disaggregate analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 199-208.
- Zhao, Xiaofan & Li, Huimin & Wu, Liang & Qi, Ye, 2014. "Implementation of energy-saving policies in China: How local governments assisted industrial enterprises in achieving energy-saving targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 170-184.
- Wang, Xi & Cai, Hua & Florig, H. Keith, 2016. "Energy-saving implications from supply chain improvement: An exploratory study on China's consumer goods retail system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 411-420.
- Yu, Yuqing & Wang, Xiao & Li, Huimin & Qi, Ye & Tamura, Kentaro, 2015. "Ex-post assessment of China's industrial energy efficiency policies during the 11th Five-Year Plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 132-145.
- Zhao, Yue & Ke, Jing & Ni, Chun Chun & McNeil, Michael & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Li, Qiqiang, 2014. "A comparative study of energy consumption and efficiency of Japanese and Chinese manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 45-56.
- Ke, Jing & Price, Lynn & McNeil, Michael & Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan, 2013. "Analysis and practices of energy benchmarking for industry from the perspective of systems engineering," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 32-44.
- Li, Huimin & Wu, Tong & Zhao, Xiaofan & Wang, Xiao & Qi, Ye, 2014. "Regional disparities and carbon “outsourcing”: The political economy of China's energy policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 950-958.
- Jimenez, Raul & Mercado, Jorge, 2014. "Energy intensity: A decomposition and counterfactual exercise for Latin American countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 161-171.
- Rattaphon Wuthisatian, 2014. "Government Resource Subsidy and its Spillover Effects: Evidence from the Excessive Oil Consumption in China," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 1-12.
- Li, Huimin & Zhao, Xiaofan & Yu, Yuqing & Wu, Tong & Qi, Ye, 2016. "China's numerical management system for reducing national energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 64-76.
- Teng Ma & Kenji Takeuchi, 2017. "Cleaning up the air for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games: Empirical study on Chinaâ€™s thermal power sector," Discussion Papers 1718, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Li, Ke & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Impact of energy conservation policies on the green productivity in China’s manufacturing sector: Evidence from a three-stage DEA model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 351-363.
- Wu, Ya & Zhang, Wanying, 2016. "The driving factors behind coal demand in China from 1997 to 2012: An empirical study of input-output structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 126-134.
- Khanna, Nina Zheng & Zhou, Nan & Fridley, David & Ke, Jing, 2016. "Quantifying the potential impacts of China's power-sector policies on coal input and CO2 emissions through 2050: A bottom-up perspective," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 128-138.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:241-250 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIndustry; Energy intensity; Decomposition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:50:y:2012:i:c:p:562-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.