Distribution-level electricity reliability: Temporal trends using statistical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-1271, November.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Working papers 185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989.
"Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1990. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Other publications TiSEM cce8fcd9-a6dc-4cab-83b7-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Chang, Young-Jae, 1994. "Incomplete panels : A comparative study of alternative estimators for the unbalanced one-way error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 67-89, June.
- Hines, Paul & Apt, Jay & Talukdar, Sarosh, 2009. "Large blackouts in North America: Historical trends and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5249-5259, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larsen, Peter H. & LaCommare, Kristina H. & Eto, Joseph H. & Sweeney, James L., 2016. "Recent trends in power system reliability and implications for evaluating future investments in resiliency," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P1), pages 29-46.
- Chen, Haoling & Zhao, Tongtiegang, 2020. "Modeling power loss during blackouts in China using non-stationary generalized extreme value distribution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C).
- Harker Steele, Amanda J. & Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C., 2021. "The impact of variable renewable energy resources on power system reliability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrea Vaona & Mario Pianta, 2008.
"Firm Size and Innovation in European Manufacturing,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 283-299, March.
- Vaona, Andrea & Pianta, Mario, 2006. "Firm size and innovation in European manufacturing," Kiel Working Papers 1284, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Hamid Beladi & Nicholas S. P. Tay & Reza Oladi, 2011. "On Competition for Listings," Working Papers 0003, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Hübler, Olaf, 2005. "Panel Data Econometrics: Modelling and Estimation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-319, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Mittag, Nikolas, 2012. "New methods to estimate models with large sets of fixed effects with an application to matched employer-employee data from Germany," FDZ Methodenreport 201201_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- repec:iab:iabfme:201201(en is not listed on IDEAS
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1992.
"Testing for Selectivity Bias in Panel Data Models,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(3), pages 681-703, August.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1990. "Testing For Selectivity Bias In Panel Data Models," Papers 9018, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Testing for selectivity bias in panel data models," Discussion Paper 1990-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- BAH, Mamadou Mouminy, 2021. "Agglomeration Economies and Labour Misallocation in Cote d’Ivoire," MPRA Paper 109314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalal El Ouardighi, 2005. "La spécialisation des activités technologiques des régions européennes : une approche empirique de la convergence," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2005033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Hartmann, Philipp, 1998.
"Do Reuters spreads reflect currencies' differences in global trading activity?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 757-784, October.
- Philipp Hartmann, 1997. "Does Reuters Spreads Reflect Currencies Differences in Global Trading Activity?," FMG Discussion Papers dp265, Financial Markets Group.
- Paula Cristina da Silva Ferreira Neto Rodrigues & António Abílio Garrido Brandão & António de Melo Cerqueira, 2008.
"The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments,"
FEP Working Papers
281, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paula Neto & António Brandão & António Cerqueira, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Greenfield Investments," GEE Papers 0017, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Aug 2009.
- Biorn, Erik, 2004. "Regression systems for unbalanced panel data: a stepwise maximum likelihood procedure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 281-291, October.
- George A Vamvoukas, 2012. "Panel data modelling and the tax-spend controversy in the euro zone," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(31), pages 4073-4085, November.
- Fadhuile, A., 2018. "Can we explain pesticide price trend by the regulation changes ?," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277112, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- George A. Vamvoukas, 2011. "Panel Data Modeling and the Tax-Spend Controversy in the Euro Zone," Post-Print hal-00716629, HAL.
- Olaf Hübler, 2006.
"Multilevel and nonlinear panel data models,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 90(1), pages 121-136, March.
- Olaf Hübler, 2006. "Multilevel and Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Springer Books, in: Olaf Hübler & Jachim Frohn (ed.), Modern Econometric Analysis, chapter 9, pages 119-135, Springer.
- Karakas, Leyla D. & Kim, Nam Seok & Mitra, Devashish, 2021.
"Attitudes towards globalization barriers and implications for voting: Evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 851-877.
- Leyla D. Karakas & Nam Seok Kim & Devashish Mitra, 2021. "Attitudes Towards Globalization Barriers and Implications for Voting: Evidence from Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 9236, CESifo.
- Platoni, Silvia & Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2008. "Panel Data Estimation Techniques for Farm-level Data Model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44268, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Müller, Oliver & Uhde, André, 2013. "Cross-border bank lending: Empirical evidence on new determinants from OECD banking markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 136-162.
- Murphy, Austin, 2003. "An empirical analysis of the structure of credit risk premiums in the Eurobond market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 865-885, November.
- Antweiler, Werner, 2001. "Nested random effects estimation in unbalanced panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 295-313, April.
- Yang, Juan & Mitchell, Paul D. & Gray, Michael & Steffey, Kevin, 2007. "Unbalanced Nested Component Error Model and the Value of Soil Insecticide and Bt Corn for Controlling Western Corn Rootworm," Staff Paper Series 510, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity reliability; Power interruptions; Reliability metrics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:49:y:2012:i:c:p:243-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.