Sectoral crediting mechanism: How far China has to go
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- André Aasrud & Richard Baron & Barbara Buchner & Kevin McCall, 2009. "Sectoral Market Mechanisms: Issues for Negotiation and Domestic Implementation," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2009/5, OECD Publishing.
- Teng, Fei & Zhang, Xiliang, 2010. "Clean development mechanism practice in China: Current status and possibilities for future regime," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4328-4335.
- Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Liu, Wenling & Mao, Ziwei & Yu, Huichao & Chen, Jining, 2009. "Sectoral analysis for international technology development and transfer: Cases of coal-fired power generation, cement and aluminium in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2283-2291, June.
- Richard Baron & Barbara Buchner & Jane Ellis, 2009. "Sectoral Approaches and the Carbon Market," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2009/3, OECD Publishing.
- Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Chen, Jining, 2007. "Scenario analysis on CO2 emissions reduction potential in China's electricity sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6445-6456, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao, Shuai & Smits, Mattijs & Mol, Arthur P.J. & Wang, Can, 2016. "New market mechanism and its implication for carbon reduction in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 221-231.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "Economic development and multiple air pollutant emissions from the industrial sector," MPRA Paper 67027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSectoral crediting mechanism; Practical issues; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:48:y:2012:i:c:p:770-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.