Emergency oil stocks in Southeastern and Eastern Europe: What explains variation in convergence towards the EU model?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schimmelfennig, Frank, . "Europeanization beyond Europe," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Stephen Padgett, 2011. "Energy Co‐operation in the Wider Europe: Institutionalizing Interdependence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1065-1087, September.
- Emerson, Sarah A., 2006. "When should we use strategic oil stocks?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3377-3386, December.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, pages 210-226.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Newson, 2002. "Parameters behind "nonparametric" statistics: Kendall's tau,Somers' D and median differences," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Pointvogl, Andreas, 2009. "Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5704-5716, December.
- Tosun, Jale, 2011. "When the grace period is over: Assessing the new Member States' compliance with EU requirements for oil stockholding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7156-7164.
- Renner, Stephan, 2009. "The Energy Community of Southeast Europe: A neo-functionalist project of regional integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 13, February.
- Toner, Glen, 1987. "The international energy agency and the development of the stocks decision," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:67-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karovic Maricic, Vesna & Danilovic, Dusan & Lekovic, Branko, 2012. "Serbian oil sector: A new energy policy regulatory framework and development strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 312-322.
- Rada Cristina IRIMIE, 2013. "An Overview And Analysis Of Energy Challenges In The Republic Of Croatia," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 54-60, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Emergency oil stocks; Energy Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:417-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .