Emergency oil stocks in Southeastern and Eastern Europe: What explains variation in convergence towards the EU model?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schimmelfennig, Frank, . "Europeanization beyond Europe," Living Reviews in European Governance (LREG), Institute for European integration research (EIF).
- Stephen Padgett, 2011. "Energy Co‐operation in the Wider Europe: Institutionalizing Interdependence," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 1065-1087, September.
- Emerson, Sarah A., 2006. "When should we use strategic oil stocks?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3377-3386, December.
- Costantini, Valeria & Gracceva, Francesco & Markandya, Anil & Vicini, Giorgio, 2007.
"Security of energy supply: Comparing scenarios from a European perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 210-226, January.
- Giorgio Vicini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Valeria Costantini, 2005. "Security of Energy Supply: Comparing Scenarios From a European Perspective," Working Papers 2005.89, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Newson, 2002. "Parameters behind "nonparametric" statistics: Kendall's tau,Somers' D and median differences," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Pointvogl, Andreas, 2009. "Perceptions, realities, concession--What is driving the integration of European energy policies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5704-5716, December.
- Tosun, Jale, 2011. "When the grace period is over: Assessing the new Member States' compliance with EU requirements for oil stockholding," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7156-7164.
- Renner, Stephan, 2009. "The Energy Community of Southeast Europe: A neo-functionalist project of regional integration," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 13, February.
- Toner, Glen, 1987. "The international energy agency and the development of the stocks decision," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Finon, Dominique & Locatelli, Catherine, 2008. "Russian and European gas interdependence: Could contractual trade channel geopolitics?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 423-442, January.
- Correlje, Aad & van der Linde, Coby, 2006. "Energy supply security and geopolitics: A European perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 532-543, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:67-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karovic Maricic, Vesna & Danilovic, Dusan & Lekovic, Branko, 2012. "Serbian oil sector: A new energy policy regulatory framework and development strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 312-322.
- Rada Cristina IRIMIE, 2013. "An Overview And Analysis Of Energy Challenges In The Republic Of Croatia," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 54-60, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Emergency oil stocks; Energy Community;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:46:y:2012:i:c:p:417-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.