European climate—energy security nexus: A model based scenario analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zecca, Antonio & Chiari, Luca, 2010. "Fossil-fuel constraints on global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-3, January.
- de Castro, Carlos & Miguel, Luis Javier & Mediavilla, Margarita, 2009. "The role of non conventional oil in the attenuation of peak oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1825-1833, May.
- de Almeida, Pedro & Silva, Pedro D., 2009. "The peak of oil production--Timings and market recognition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1267-1276, April.
- Ottmar Edenhofer , Brigitte Knopf, Terry Barker, Lavinia Baumstark, Elie Bellevrat, Bertrand Chateau, Patrick Criqui, Morna Isaac, Alban Kitous, Socrates Kypreos, Marian Leimbach, Kai Lessmann, Bertra, 2010.
"The Economics of Low Stabilization: Model Comparison of Mitigation Strategies and Costs,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Ottmar Edenhofer & Brigitte Knopf & Terry Barker & Lavinia Baumstark & Elie Bellevrat & Bertrand Chateau & Patrick Criqui & Morna Isaac & Alban Kitous & Socrates Kypreos & Marian Leimbach & Kai Lessma, 2010. "The economics of low stabilization: Model comparison of mitigation strategies and costs," Post-Print halshs-00450290, HAL.
- Vivoda, Vlado, 2010. "Evaluating energy security in the Asia-Pacific region: A novel methodological approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5258-5263, September.
- Brigitte Knopf & Ottmar Edenhofer & Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2010. "The economics of low stabilisation : implications for technological change and policy," Post-Print halshs-00446310, HAL.
- Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2009. "Exploring the Energy Security and Climate Policy Nexus with the POLES Energy Model in the SECURE Project," Post-Print halshs-00452950, HAL.
- Mohr, S.H. & Evans, G.M., 2010. "Long term prediction of unconventional oil production," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 265-276, January.
- Chester, Lynne, 2010. "Conceptualising energy security and making explicit its polysemic nature," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 887-895, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrica De Cian & Ilkka Keppo & Johannes Bollen & Samuel Carrara & Hannah Förster & Michael Hübler & Amit Kanudia & Sergey Paltsev & Ronald D. Sands & Katja Schumacher, 2013.
"European-Led Climate Policy Versus Global Mitigation Action: Implications On Trade, Technology, And Energy,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(supp0), pages 1-28.
- Enrica De Cian & Ilkka Keppo & Johannes Bollen & Samuel Carrara & Hannah Förster & Michael Hübler & Amit Kanudia & Sergey Paltsev & Ronald Sands & Katja Schumacher, 2014. "European-Led Climate Policy Versus Global Mitigation Action. Implications on Trade, Technology, and Energy," Working Papers 2014.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:60-67 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Criqui & Alban Kitous, 2012. "2010-2020 : une décennie décisive pour l'avenir du climat planétaire," Post-Print halshs-00709938, HAL.
- Gomes, Gabriel & Hache, Emmanuel & Mignon, Valérie & Paris, Anthony, 2018.
"On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 60-67.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & ValÃ©rie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-30, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2018. "On the current account - biofuels link in emerging and developing countries: do oil price fluctuations matter?," Post-Print hal-01694367, HAL.
- Gabriel Gomes & Emmanuel Hache & Valérie Mignon & Anthony Paris, 2017. "On the Current Account - Biofuels Link in Emerging and Developing Countries: Do Oil Price Fluctuations Matter?," Working Papers 2017-07, CEPII research center.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2013.
"European Energy Efficiency And Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 — A Sectoral Multi-Model Decomposition,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(supp0), pages 1-29.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2013. "European energy efficiency and decarbonization strategies beyond 2030 : A sectoral multi-model decomposition," Post-Print halshs-00939253, HAL.
- Hannah Förster & Katja Schumacher & Enrica De Cian & Michael Hübler & Ilkka Keppo & Silvana Mima & Ronald D. Sands, 2014. "European Energy Efficiency and Decarbonization Strategies Beyond 2030 – A Sectoral Multi-model Decomposition," Working Papers 2014.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jewell, Jessica & Cherp, Aleh & Riahi, Keywan, 2014. "Energy security under de-carbonization scenarios: An assessment framework and evaluation under different technology and policy choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 743-760.
- Pablo Pintos & Pedro Linares, 2016. "Assessing the EU ETS with an Integrated Model," Working Papers 01-2016, Economics for Energy.
- Paroussos, Leonidas & Fragkos, Panagiotis & Capros, Pantelis & Fragkiadakis, Kostas, 2015. "Assessment of carbon leakage through the industry channel: The EU perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 204-219.
- Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca & Emmanuel Prados, 2014. "National Soft Landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers halshs-00980101, HAL.
- Månsson, André & Johansson, Bengt & Nilsson, Lars J., 2014. "Assessing energy security: An overview of commonly used methodologies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 1-14.
- Stéphane Allard & Silvana Mima & Vincent Debusschere & Tuan Tran Quoc & Patrick Criqui & Nouredine Hadjsaid, 2017. "Long-Term Transmission Capacity Planning In A Scenario With High Share Of Variable Renewable Energies," Post-Print hal-01631004, HAL.
- Menten, Fabio & Tchung-Ming, Stéphane & Lorne, Daphné & Bouvart, Frédérique, 2015. "Lessons from the use of a long-term energy model for consequential life cycle assessment: The BTL case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 942-960.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate policy scenarios; Energy security; Energy markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:41:y:2012:i:c:p:827-842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.