Utility regulation--The scope and structure of electrical safety regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Warrick Smith, 1997. "Utility Regulators : The Independence Debate," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11570, The World Bank.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
- Malcolm Abbott, 2002. "Completing The Introduction Of Competition Into The Australian Electricity Industry," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 21(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Larsen, Anders & Pedersen, Lene Holm & Sorensen, Eva Moll & Olsen, Ole Jess, 2006. "Independent regulatory authorities in European electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2858-2870, November.
- Majone, Giandomenico, 1997. "From the Positive to the Regulatory State: Causes and Consequences of Changes in the Mode of Governance," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 139-167, May.
- Berg, Sanford, 2000. "Developments in Best-Practice Regulation: Principles, Processes, and Performance," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 11-18, July.
- Faye Steiner, 2000. "Regulation, Industry Structure and Performance in the Electricity Supply Industry," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 238, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsElectrical safety Regulation Safety standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:4956-4961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.