Energy consumption in Kuwait: Prospects and future approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayyash, S., 1983. "Power needs of cooling systems in Kuwait and their effects on the utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 109-120, February.
- Eltony, M. N. & Al-Mutairi, N. H., 1995. "Demand for gasoline in Kuwait : An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 249-253, July.
- Al-Marafie, A.M.R., 1988. "Assessment and prospects for energy resources in kuwait," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 647-656.
- Al-Nassar, W. & Alhajraf, S. & Al-Enizi, A. & Al-Awadhi, L., 2005. "Potential wind power generation in the State of Kuwait," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2149-2161.
- Ghaddar, N.K. & Shihab, M. & Bdeir, F., 1997. "Modeling and simulation of solar absorption system performance in Beirut," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 539-558.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Hawila, Diala & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2016. "The GCC countries RE-readiness: Strengths and gaps for development of renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1114-1128.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2014. "Long-term optimization of United Arab Emirates energy future: Policy implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 466-474.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alshehri, Abdullah & Hussain, Ahmad & Mobarak, Youssef, 2014. "Energy-conversion measures in the industries of Saudi Arabia and development of methodology for certification of energy personnel in the Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 203-208.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption Power plant Alternative energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:637-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.