Energy consumption in Kuwait: Prospects and future approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayyash, S., 1983. "Power needs of cooling systems in Kuwait and their effects on the utility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 109-120.
- Eltony, M. N. & Al-Mutairi, N. H., 1995. "Demand for gasoline in Kuwait : An empirical analysis using cointegration techniques," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 249-253, July.
- Al-Marafie, A.M.R., 1988. "Assessment and prospects for energy resources in kuwait," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 647-656.
- Al-Nassar, W. & Alhajraf, S. & Al-Enizi, A. & Al-Awadhi, L., 2005. "Potential wind power generation in the State of Kuwait," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2149-2161.
- Ghaddar, N.K. & Shihab, M. & Bdeir, F., 1997. "Modeling and simulation of solar absorption system performance in Beirut," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 539-558.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Hawila, Diala & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2016. "The GCC countries RE-readiness: Strengths and gaps for development of renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1114-1128.
- Alshehri, Abdullah & Hussain, Ahmad & Mobarak, Youssef, 2014. "Energy-conversion measures in the industries of Saudi Arabia and development of methodology for certification of energy personnel in the Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 203-208.
- Mondal, Md. Alam Hossain & Kennedy, Scott & Mezher, Toufic, 2014. "Long-term optimization of United Arab Emirates energy future: Policy implications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 466-474.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy consumption Power plant Alternative energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:2:p:637-643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .