The politics of electricity deregulation in Sweden: the art of acting on multiple arenas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Sunaidy, A. & Green, R., 2006. "Electricity deregulation in OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 769-787.
- Steven N. Isser, 2003. "Electricity Deregulation: Kilowatts for Nothing and Your BTUs for Free," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 20(2), pages 219-238, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darmani, Anna & Rickne, Annika & Hidalgo, Antonio & Arvidsson, Niklas, 2016. "When outcomes are the reflection of the analysis criteria: A review of the tradable green certificate assessments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 372-381.
- Shivaie, Mojtaba & Ameli, Mohammad T., 2015. "An environmental/techno-economic approach for bidding strategy in security-constrained electricity markets by a bi-level harmony search algorithm," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 881-896.
- Darmani, Anna, 2015. "Renewable energy investors in Sweden: A cross-subsector analysis of dynamic capabilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 46-57.
- Uba, Katrin, 2010. "Who formulates renewable-energy policy? A Swedish example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6674-6683, November.
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Siksnelyte, Indre, 2016. "Sustainability assessment of electricity market models in selected developed world countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 72-82.
- Agrell, Per J. & Brea-Solís, Humberto, 2017. "Capturing heterogeneity in electricity distribution operations: A critical review of latent class modelling," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 361-372.
- He, Yongxiu & Xu, Yang & Pang, Yuexia & Tian, Huiying & Wu, Rui, 2016. "A regulatory policy to promote renewable energy consumption in China: Review and future evolutionary path," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 695-705.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:688-700 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSweden Electricity deregulation Restructuring;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2245-2254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.