An overview of legislative and institutional approaches to China's energy development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, GuoHong & Wang, YunXia & Zhao, Tao, 2008. "Analysis of interactions among the barriers to energy saving in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1879-1889, June.
- Yang, Ming, 2008. "China's energy efficiency target 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 561-570, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuan, Jiahai & Kang, Junjie & Yu, Cong & Hu, Zhaoguang, 2011. "Energy conservation and emissions reduction in China—Progress and prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4334-4347.
- Zhao, Zhen Yu & Zuo, Jian & Feng, Tian Tian & Zillante, George, 2011. "International cooperation on renewable energy development in China – A critical analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1105-1110.
- Xia, X.H. & Chen, Y.B. & Li, J.S. & Tasawar, H. & Alsaedi, A. & Chen, G.Q., 2014. "Energy regulation in China: Objective selection, potential assessment and responsibility sharing by partial frontier analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 292-302.
- Klagge, Britta & Liu, Zhigao & Campos Silva, Pedro, 2012. "Constructing China’s wind energy innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 370-382.
- Xu, Jiuping & Yao, Liming & Mo, Liwen, 2011. "Simulation of low-carbon tourism in world natural and cultural heritage areas: An application to Shizhong District of Leshan City in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4298-4307, July.
- Luken, Ralph A. & Piras, Stefano, 2011. "A critical overview of industrial energy decoupling programs in six developing countries in Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3869-3872, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLegislation Institutions Energy development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:5:p:2161-2167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .