On China's energy intensity statistics: Toward a comprehensive and transparent indicator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sinton, Jonathan E., 2001. "Accuracy and reliability of China's energy statistics," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 373-383.
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
- Hu, Yuan, 2007. "Implementation of voluntary agreements for energy efficiency in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5541-5548, November.
- Howrey, E Philip, 1978. "The Use of Preliminary Data in Econometric Forecasting," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 193-200, May.
- Sinton, Jonathan E. & Fridley, David G., 2000. "What goes up: recent trends in China's energy consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 671-687, August.
- Chai, Jian & Guo, Ju-E & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2009. "Why does energy intensity fluctuate in China?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5717-5731, December.
- Yang, Ming, 2008. "China's energy efficiency target 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 561-570, February.
- Liao, Hua & Fan, Ying & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "What induced China's energy intensity to fluctuate: 1997-2006?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4640-4649, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2010.
"Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody's complaints? Putting its own energy saving into perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(Supplemen), pages 47-56, September.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Is it fair to treat China as a Christmas tree to hang everybody’s complaints? putting its own energy saving into perspective," MPRA Paper 12276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2009. "Is It Fair to Treat China as a Christmas Tree to Hang Everybody’s Complaints? Putting its Own Energy Saving into Perspective," Working Papers 2009.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rawski, Thomas G., 2001. "What is happening to China's GDP statistics?," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 347-354.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John, 2009. "Substitution possibilities and determinants of energy intensity for China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1793-1804, May.
- Keidel, Albert, 2001. "China's GDP expenditure accounts," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 355-367.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lei Jiang & Minhe Ji, 2016. "China’s Energy Intensity, Determinants and Spatial Effects," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Karplus, Valerie J. & Rausch, Sebastian & Zhang, Da, 2016. "Energy caps: Alternative climate policy instruments for China?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 422-431.
- Radovanović, Mirjana & Filipović, Sanja & Pavlović, Dejan, 2017. "Energy security measurement – A sustainable approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 1020-1032.
- Yu, Yuqing & Wang, Xiao & Li, Huimin & Qi, Ye & Tamura, Kentaro, 2015. "Ex-post assessment of China's industrial energy efficiency policies during the 11th Five-Year Plan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 132-145.
- Jiang, Lei & Folmer, Henk & Ji, Minhe, 2014. "The drivers of energy intensity in China: A spatial panel data approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 351-360.
- Li, Huimin & Wu, Tong & Zhao, Xiaofan & Wang, Xiao & Qi, Ye, 2014. "Regional disparities and carbon “outsourcing”: The political economy of China's energy policy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 950-958.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy intensity; Statistics; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:11:p:7284-7289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .