A light left in the dark: The practice and politics of pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Tania Murray, 2002. "Engaging Simplifications: Community-Based Resource Management, Market Processes and State Agendas in Upland Southeast Asia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 265-283, February.
- Green, Donna, 2004. "Thailand's solar white elephants: an analysis of 15 yr of solar battery charging programmes in northern Thailand," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 747-760, April.
- Roe, Emery M., 1991. "Development narratives, or making the best of blueprint development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 287-300, April.
- Lawrence R. Sullivan, 2000. "Guest Editor's Introduction," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 3-6, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanto, J. & Stamp, S., 2012. "Local installation methods for low head pico-hydropower in the Lao PDR," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 439-447.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1251-1260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bozorgi, A. & Javidpour, E. & Riasi, A. & Nourbakhsh, A., 2013. "Numerical and experimental study of using axial pump as turbine in Pico hydropower plants," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 258-264.
- Bhutto, Abdul Waheed & Bazmi, Aqeel Ahmed & Zahedi, Gholamreza, 2012. "Greener energy: Issues and challenges for Pakistan-hydel power prospective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2732-2746.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2796-2805 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chang, Youngho & Fang, Zheng & Li, Yanfei, 2016.
"Renewable energy policies in promoting financing and investment among the East Asia Summit countries: Quantitative assessment and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 427-436.
- Youngho Chang & Zheng Fang & Yanfei Li, . "Renewable Energy Policies in Promoting Financing and Investment among the East Asia Summit Countries: Quantitative Assessment and Policy Implications," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Andrea K. Chareunsy, 2015. "Is there a Pareto solution to the misaligned incentives and competing objectives of water grabbing in the Lao PDR?," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 29(2), pages 85-96, November.
- Elizabeth Baldwin & Jennifer N. Brass & Sanya Carley & Lauren M. MacLean, 2015. "Electrification and rural development: issues of scale in distributed generation," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 196-211, March.
- Kelly-Richards, Sarah & Silber-Coats, Noah & Crootof, Arica & Tecklin, David & Bauer, Carl, 2017. "Governing the transition to renewable energy: A review of impacts and policy issues in the small hydropower boom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 251-264.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2013. "An international assessment of energy security performance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 148-158.
More about this item
KeywordsPico-hydropower Political ecology Lao PDR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:116-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.