Engaging Simplifications: Community-Based Resource Management, Market Processes and State Agendas in Upland Southeast Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Agrawal, Arun & Gibson, Clark C., 1999. "Enchantment and Disenchantment: The Role of Community in Natural Resource Conservation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 629-649, April.
- Current, Dean & Lutz, Ernst & Scherr, Sara J, 1995. "The Costs and Benefits of Agroforestry to Farmers," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 10(2), pages 151-80, August.
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Guevara, Milwida,M., 2000. "Decentralization and Economic Development: The Philippine Experience," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 41(2), pages 97-109, December.
- Leach, Melissa & Mearns, Robin & Scoones, Ian, 1999. "Environmental Entitlements: Dynamics and Institutions in Community-Based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 225-247, February.
- Wainwright, Carla & Wehrmeyer, Walter, 1998. "Success in integrating conservation and development? A study from Zambia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 933-944, June.
- Agarwal, Bina, 1997. "Editorial: Re-sounding the alert--gender, resources and community action," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1373-1380, September.
- Angelsen, Arild, 1995. "Shifting cultivation and "deforestation": A study from Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(10), pages 1713-1729, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:265-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.