Methodology for the assessment of the impact of existing high voltage lines in urban areas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bardouille, Pepukaye & Koubsky, Jan, 2000. "Incorporating sustainable development considerations into energy sector decision-making: Malmo Flintranen district heating facility case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 689-711, August.
- Raineri, Ricardo, 2010. "Asset life and pricing the use of electricity transmission infrastructure in Chile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 30-41, January.
- Torres Sibille, Ana del Carmen & Cloquell-Ballester, Víctor-Andrés & Cloquell-Ballester, Vicente-Agustín & Darton, Richard, 2009. "Development and validation of a multicriteria indicator for the assessment of objective aesthetic impact of wind farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 40-66, January.
- Vajjhala, Shalini P. & Fischbeck, Paul S., 2007.
"Quantifying siting difficulty: A case study of US transmission line siting,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 650-671, January.
- Fischbeck, Paul & Vajjhala, Shalini, 2006. "Quantifying Siting Difficulty: A Case Study of U.S. Transmission Line Siting," Discussion Papers dp-06-03, Resources For the Future.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2009. "Contextualizing avian mortality: A preliminary appraisal of bird and bat fatalities from wind, fossil-fuel, and nuclear electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2241-2248, June.
- Torres-Sibille, Ana del Carmen & Cloquell-Ballester, Vicente-Agustín & Cloquell-Ballester, Víctor-Andrés & Artacho Ramírez, Miguel Ángel, 2009. "Aesthetic impact assessment of solar power plants: An objective and a subjective approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 986-999, June.
- Ross Marshall & Ross Baxter, 2002. "Strategic Routeing and Environmental Impact Assessment for Overhead Electrical Transmission Lines," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 747-764.
- Johannesson, Magnus, 1995. "The relationship between cost-effectiveness analysis and cost-benefit analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 483-489, August.
- Say, Nuriye Peker & Yucel, Muzaffer & Yilmazer, Mehmet, 2007. "A computer-based system for environmental impact assessment (EIA) applications to energy power stations in Turkey: CEDINFO," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6395-6401, December.
- Vaidya, Omkarprasad S. & Kumar, Sushil, 2006. "Analytic hierarchy process: An overview of applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Blok, Kornelis, 2005. "Enhanced policies for the improvement of electricity efficiencies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1635-1641, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:111:y:2017:i:c:p:137-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:10:p:1576-:d:114669 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cardoso Júnior, Ricardo Abranches Felix & Magrini, Alessandra & da Hora, Antonio Ferreira, 2014. "Environmental licensing process of power transmission in Brazil update analysis: Case study of the Madeira transmission system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 281-289.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh voltage lines Environmental impact Social impact;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:6036-6044. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.