Bio-energy in China: Content analysis of news articles on Chinese professional internet platforms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Collins, Patricia A. & Abelson, Julia & Pyman, Heather & Lavis, John N., 2006. "Are we expecting too much from print media? An analysis of newspaper coverage of the 2002 Canadian healthcare reform debate," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 89-102, July.
- Cherni, Judith A. & Kentish, Joanna, 2007. "Renewable energy policy and electricity market reforms in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3616-3629, July.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2008.
"China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2167-2183, September.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- He, Kebin & Huo, Hong & Zhang, Qiang & He, Dongquan & An, Feng & Wang, Michael & Walsh, Michael P., 2005. "Oil consumption and CO2 emissions in China's road transport: current status, future trends, and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1499-1507, August.
- Gan, Lin & Yu, Juan, 2008. "Bioenergy transition in rural China: Policy options and co-benefits," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 531-540, February.
- Hayes, Michael & Ross, Ian E. & Gasher, Mike & Gutstein, Donald & Dunn, James R. & Hackett, Robert A., 2007. "Telling stories: News media, health literacy and public policy in Canada," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(9), pages 1842-1852, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ehlers, Melf-Hinrich & Sutherland, Lee-Ann, 2016. "Patterns of attention to renewable energy in the British farming press from 1980 to 2013," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 959-973.
- Lönnqvist, Tomas & Silveira, Semida & Sanches-Pereira, Alessandro, 2013. "Swedish resource potential from residues and energy crops to enhance biogas generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 298-314.
- Sengers, F. & Raven, R.P.J.M. & Van Venrooij, A., 2010. "From riches to rags: Biofuels, media discourses, and resistance to sustainable energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5013-5027, September.
- D’Agostino, Anthony Louis & Sovacool, Benjamin K. & Trott, Kirsten & Ramos, Catherine Regalado & Saleem, Saleena & Ong, Yanchun, 2011. "What’s the state of energy studies research?: A content analysis of three leading journals from 1999 to 2008," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 508-519.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2082-:d:118686 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qu, Mei & Ahponen, Pirkkoliisa & Tahvanainen, Liisa & Gritten, David & Mola-Yudego, Blas & Pelkonen, Paavo, 2011. "Chinese university students’ knowledge and attitudes regarding forest bio-energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 3649-3657.
- Yang, Jun & Dai, Guanghui & Ma, Luyi & Jia, Liming & Wu, Jian & Wang, Xiaohua, 2013. "Forest-based bioenergy in China: Status, opportunities, and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 478-485.
More about this item
KeywordsBio-energy Content analysis Web platforms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:6:p:2300-2309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.